• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021 : Week 1 Thread - California Dreamin’

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Colorado state gonna lose to South Dakota State?

XnVRbXRzb1d09ju-uaz1947Ox1U4Ma0saTNVezE_6eRuCRU8q4zpLCw-qvpxD14C1nBQYNL4FBZiq0WWoYNmx5HwzRRDq3lWj25K8Cgr

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Are there any games left for tomorrow?

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Colorado state gonna lose to South Dakota State?

I saw that line at CSU -3 and cackled. CSU gonna go 3-9 or 4-8 and South Dakota State is better than at least 6 teams on the schedule because the MWC is broke dick and South Dakota State is good! In the year of our lord 2021 the best FCS teams will kick the shit out of these forgotten conferences. I don't watch footbaw and even I know this! It's far better to be a top tier FCS team who gets REAL PLAYOFFS than to be some afterthought MWC team who plays in the MagicJack.com or POulan WILD THING WEEDEATER BOWL in Shreveport ever 5th year. I remember when CSU used to play MICHIGAN in the HOLIDAY BOWL! Now the best we can hope for is a trip to Albuqurque in December to play New Mexico again, who cares if we're in the same conference, the AD got a bowl payout!

In some other version of the simulation, smart Travis had the courage of his trogvictions and bet the entire 401k on South Dakota State to win outright and I'm he's retired.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I saw that line at CSU -3 and cackled. CSU gonna go 3-9 or 4-8 and South Dakota State is better than at least 6 teams on the schedule because the MWC is broke dick and South Dakota State is good! In the year of our lord 2021 the best FCS teams will kick the shit out of these forgotten conferences. I don't watch footbaw and even I know this! It's far better to be a top tier FCS team who gets REAL PLAYOFFS than to be some afterthought MWC team who plays in the MagicJack.com or POulan WILD THING WEEDEATER BOWL in Shreveport ever 5th year. I remember when CSU used to play MICHIGAN in the HOLIDAY BOWL! Now the best we can hope for is a trip to Albuqurque in December to play New Mexico again, who cares if we're in the same conference, the AD got a bowl payout!

In some other version of the simulation, smart Travis had the courage of his trogvictions and bet the entire 401k on South Dakota State to win outright and I'm he's retired.

I’m he’s retired indeed!

Craig7835

I was tripping from all of those "Ineligible or Illegal receiver" penalties the Tar Heels were getting. I counted like 5

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
There's Army v Georgia State today if you like running the football and not much else.

bruin

Love how GAMEDAY plays to their audience with this guest picker COUNTRY/POP star. Dude could walk into Target on a Tuesday at noon while your boy is getting Candice’s number with lil Derrick nagging at her knee and I wouldn’t know who this GUY is..

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
This Penn State Wisconsin game is gross. Haven't all these teams been illegally practicing since June?

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
That wasn't kick catch interference either. Refs already in fine form I see.