• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021 : Week 1 Thread - California Dreamin’

bruin228

NCAA Moderator

1500x500

Craig7835

I think FSU ran the exact same running play on every run in the entire second half

That's typical Mike Norvell for you. He did the same shit while he coached Memphis & KEPT pissing fans off with that ULTRA conservative play-calling & Norvell is known to cut his OC's nuts off from him by calling the same play that was already ran & didn't work. That's why Jordan Travis became Jordan TRAGIC last night

Last edited:

bruin

Update: The Week 2 thread will be released tomorrow on LABOR DAY. The Fighting Irish tonight and are ranked so…yeah, tomorrow it is!

UPDATE PART 2: Thought the polls would be released but they aren’t being RELEASED till tomorrow in the A.M.
So, my apologies- the WEEK 2 Thread will be posted tomorrow on Tuesday no later than 3:00 PT!
It’s WEEK 1, even I am working out the kinks to start the SEASON..

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
UPDATE PART 2: Thought the polls would be released but they aren’t being RELEASED till tomorrow in the A.M.
So, my apologies- the WEEK 2 Thread will be posted tomorrow on Tuesday no later than 3:00 PT!
It’s WEEK 1, even I am working out the kinks to start the SEASON..

Do better.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
its a school nite so I think i'll be able to watch this game up until the point that the TYLENOL SIMPLY SLEEP kicks N

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
its a school nite so I think i'll be able to watch this game up until the point that the TYLENOL SIMPLY SLEEP kicks N

I'm on the same regimen, brother. Time to fade off at some point in the third and not know who won tomorrow mroing.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
To say seeing 66K in BLEAKSBURG going nuts for played out 1991 anthem and Excel "Tapping into the emotional void" rip off "Enter Sandman" in the flesh without a mask in sight was pretty boss. Did not get a press pass for this game but I did get to stay down on the field for most of the game, which was really nice. Seeing the fans back got me almost to tears but that could have been the painkillers from having my having one of my testicles cut on finally wearing off.