• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021: Week 11 Thread - She's A Beauty

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
DeLaura can really chuck it.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
KELLY might be worse than ROD

ROD talking about that Oregon DE Thibodeaux not having any sacks last year against WAZZU starts by saying he didn’t have any sacks against them last year maybe because of “those wide splits by the line,” which was a LEACH thing and he hasn’t been there in two years. He then said “but they don’t know Thibodeaux, that doesn’t bother him” after saying he didn’t have any sacks last year because of it

So never mind

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Oregon QB really threw a one yard checkdown on 3rd and 12

Watching Oregon makes you realize how shit the Pac-12 is because in no other conference would a team with an offense this awful be unbeaten in conference play

Also lol OSU

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Leopold Assassin lol

A little forced, but I'm OK with it

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Ma’wifes boss told her she needs to prepare for going to a bowl game…

They want to believe!

PxlPQHO.gif

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Clown prolly watching a 1080 feed upscaled to 4k on an 80 inch TV he sits 5 feet in front of

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
In addition to being a terrible writer, Clown just personifies the Lite Man Syndrome that seemingly everyone from Oregon carries around relative to their position in the west coast hierarchy.

See:

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
Wouldn’t shock me. Just don’t think it’s a smart move. Not sure who wants to coach there anymore lol

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Was VERY GOOD SOUP to be in Bleaksburg on Saturday to see the CHOKIES kick hell out of Duke on a crisp November afternoon. Sadly my hands and feet went numb in the third quarter so we didn’t stay to see them really pour on the ass pounding but still a fun day all the same.

KnoxVegas next weekend to see the LOLtears hopefully hang 69 on South AlaSLAMMA at Neyland Stadium. Will be wearing my “Judas Brutus is not my savior” Johnny Majors shirt. Sending off the two rolls of film I shot there using CineStill 50D like a moron. Will be the ISO 400 with me to Neyland along with a parka and Fireball airline bottles.

Lightningwar

Administrator
I never understood why Tejas ran Herman out of town. They looked good last year with a dominant bowl victory with the QB of the future. Then they go and fire Herman to hire Sark? Getting what they deserved with that decision.