• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021: Week 11 Thread - She's A Beauty

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I never understood why Tejas ran Herman out of town. They looked good last year with a dominant bowl victory with the QB of the future. Then they go and fire Herman to hire Sark? Getting what they deserved with that decision.
Herman was a huge dick so that probably had a part in it

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
There's no more dynasties. Not really. You can play in the fucking PIONEER LEAGUE and get drafted. No point in being a tiny fish in a huge pond in Austin. I'm not sure how they fix that.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
There's no more dynasties. Not really. You can play in the fucking PIONEER LEAGUE and get drafted. No point in being a tiny fish in a huge pond in Austin. I'm not sure how they fix that.
Bama is pretty much the last one standing

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
I never understood why Tejas ran Herman out of town. They looked good last year with a dominant bowl victory with the QB of the future. Then they go and fire Herman to hire Sark? Getting what they deserved with that decision.

Wasn't it that controversy over Texas' fight song?

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
CROOTIN is never a problem at Texas, LOL. Sark just sucks.

He's sucked everywhere he's been.

I remember when he got hired at USC, some pundits were saying he'd be a smashing success and I couldn't understand what they could possibly see in him. Yeah, he took a winless Washington team and brought them to respectability. Heck, almost any halfway competent coach could do that. But taking a team from mediocre to great is a whole other animal and there was no way he was capable of that.

At this point, he should just do drunk stand-up comedy.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
CULTURE RESET NEEDED is another one that fans like to use, especially Texas fans because it’s the only way they can explain why their loaded team can’t win anything

I mean, they do have a culture problem at Texas, namely with their big money donors trying to control everything. But that's different than hiring mediocre or worse corches who can't win with consistent top 10 CROOTIN classes.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I mean, they do have a culture problem at Texas, namely with their big money donors trying to control everything. But that's different than hiring mediocre or worse corches who can't win with consistent top 10 CROOTIN classes.

Well, yeah, but that doesn’t make any sense when you have a solid corch and you decide a better culture with a guy winning half as many games