• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021: Week 12 Thread - Changes

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Perhaps the worst targeting call ever

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Don't bet ASU moneyline here
I got my good ml action with VORTEX teams. Got a 4q cheapie for the WIZ coming back (they way way better than Vegas thinks) and Caps pregame ml. Sharks stink.

digs

sun of nothing
I guess we will see if HERM can get his team to DIG DEEP.

Gonna start throwing love letters at STORMY. Long play to get her to start using the nutopia lexicon on air

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
What did poor Stormy do to get ASU games every week

digs

sun of nothing
Deamonte Trayanum still being called Chip Trayanum by the ESPN broadcast 11 weeks into the season, after he made a point to use Deamonte at the beginning of the year. Every other network gets it right

digs

sun of nothing
Down 2 scores with 10 mins left, time to call handoff left again. Other things were working, so should probably try handoff left again

digs

sun of nothing
It's amazing, I'd kill for that type of bullshit rollout play in ASUs offense. Wanna bet first play ASU will run after the beavs ram this up our hellholes? My vote is handoff left

Brick

not having MACTION on thanksgiving is a missed opportunity. 6 consecutive games from dusk til dawn. do it.

digs

sun of nothing
We should send a letter signed a cfb dying vine suggesting they do that. I saw a commercial for the bears - lions game and immediately wished it were a MACTION game

digs

sun of nothing
I'm not saying ASU should expect better than 7 - 5 or 8 - 4 with a different coach, but can you honestly say I deserve this?

Reactions: bjc

Brick

4th and 18. intense huddle with offense while 20 yards away herm paces and looks like he is looking for someone to pay attention to him. HERM

digs

sun of nothing
Well, maybe we'll dumpster fuck the wildcats next week. That'd still make the season feel good. Or will it?

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
We should send a letter signed a cfb dying vine suggesting they do that. I saw a commercial for the bears - lions game and immediately wished it were a MACTION game
Once upon a time this was a cool matchup now it's g2h stuff

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
nO5s4KT.png