• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021: Week 13 Thread - Goodbye Yellow Brick Road

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
OU in the Alamo Bowl is going to be weird AF. Usually that's Texas's home for bowl season but they didn't make it to a bowl this year, so...

Mame YO

slings rocks
At a Trevor Noah show so I’m not sure what’s happening exactly but I saw that Oklahoma lost lol. Choo choo

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
At a Trevor Noah show

y8QjQuZ.gif

bruin

CristoBUM to Miami a
I totally expect the Bruins to get pwnd by Cal tonight. Ever since the lame scheduling of Cal/Stanford the week after SC, the Bruins just come out completely flat. Expect some shitposting later tonight unfortunately my bros.:loser:

LMAO

CHIP CHIP CHIP CHIP CHIP

Mame YO

slings rocks
Ouch lol
Pac-12 matchup: Oregon Ducks vs. Utah Utes

Keys to the game
: After topping Colorado 28-13 on Friday, Utah can rightly claim to be among the hottest teams in the country. It's too little, too late to make the College Football Playoff, but a Rose Bowl would be a nice consolation prize. Oregon has its sights set on Pasadena, too, after escaping Oregon State 38-29 Saturday. This one is likely to come down to whoever's coach isn't hired away by a team that isn't in the Pac-12.

Who will win
: The 2021 season had so much potential for Oregon, but there is a price to be paid for playing in the Pac-12 with an ACC transfer at QB. That's too much bad mojo. Utah wins this. Devin Lloyd scores on a pick-six, then hits up the Bellagio to celebrate, puts all his NIL money on double zero at the roulette wheel, and wins that, too. He's really good.

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
If Zappe was at a P5 he'd be easy 1st overall white boy QB god but he's at a G5 school which means SYSTEM QUARTERBACK.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
That’s great, but the committee ain’t dropping BAMMER. Maybe to 3 but that’s it.

Doesn't matter, just need THE OKLAHOMA STATE at #5. Committe will probably be Georgia/Bama/Meat/Cincinatty and then hopefully OSU