• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021: Week 3 Thread - Walk Away

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
what a terrible 4th down play

jamesnathan

Resident Mormon
I know this was 3 pages ago, but I finally got to read a bit about the Max Hall shirt. So Max was really upset that it made light of addiction problems and that the guy was the head of MakeAWish in Utah. So BYU fans started donating $27.16 (the final score of the BYU-Utah game) to Utah MAW. The guy apologized and said he'd match the donations (which totaled over $25K as of last night). So BYU fans, in typical fashion, took something that did upset someone (and many of them, I'm sure) and turned it into something really good. If you take that to mean they aren't thick skinned enough for the Big XII, then...

Brick

I know this was 3 pages ago, but I finally got to read a bit about the Max Hall shirt. So Max was really upset that it made light of addiction problems and that the guy was the head of MakeAWish in Utah. So BYU fans started donating $27.16 (the final score of the BYU-Utah game) to Utah MAW. The guy apologized and said he'd match the donations (which totaled over $25K as of last night). So BYU fans, in typical fashion, took something that did upset someone (and many of them, I'm sure) and turned it into something really good. If you take that to mean they aren't thick skinned enough for the Big XII, then...

i think they call this moral grandstanding.

Brick

They may hit a lamppost on the way up, but I’m good with that because the stadium project dovetails nicely with the trajectory of Smith’s program, doesn’t it?

Flop and it’s going to be a tough sell, isn’t it?

Win there -- and the Beavers will really have something, won’t they?

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer

They may hit a lamppost on the way up, but I’m good with that because the stadium project dovetails nicely with the trajectory of Smith’s program, doesn’t it?

Flop and it’s going to be a tough sell, isn’t it?

Win there -- and the Beavers will really have something, won’t they?

"They may hit a lamppost on the way up"

nick-young-confused-face-300x256-nqlyaa.jpg

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Georgia/South Carolina 7-0 which I assume has already decimated the under

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
They reviewed the play, realized they were wrong, and called on a penalty on Mississippi State for something else that wasn’t even being reviewed lmao

LOL they just showed 2 #4's on the field for memphis on that punt return. wtf

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Chip tonight? Pac 12 after dark?

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
you expect more from a team led by Bo Nix? this guy couldn't sniff an arena league tryout