• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021: Week 5 Thread - Easy Lover

Lightningwar

Administrator
hIHq6WO.jpg

PxlPQHO.gif

Not very nice thing to say about Jimbo.

Brick

In the second half, University of Oregon president Michael Schill emerged on the third-floor stairwell balcony of Stanford Stadium holding a napkin and an ice cream bar.

Credit to the Cardinal for the win, but let’s be real -- they’re just OK, aren’t they?

Cristobal is terrific in a living room. He’s a magnet for blue-chip players. There isn’t a better recruiter in the conference and maybe the planet.

Now what?
Answer that, Oregon.

Saturday’s loss was troubling, but a football season is a journey, isn’t it?

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I also think like...he's the "main man" sports writer at a high-ish COL area of the country and he's been around forever. This motherfucker makes like a quarter mil a year at least, DOESN'T HE?

Plotty

Tath Meacher
Pat and Norfwestern must be brutally bad if they can be boat raced by “wE ReALly aRe bAcK for ReAl nEbRaSkA”.

Ol Harbaw should put the Nebby fans back in their place. Thus commensing a season ending losing streak that culminates with a Frosty melting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By

In the second half, University of Oregon president Michael Schill emerged on the third-floor stairwell balcony of Stanford Stadium holding a napkin and an ice cream bar.

Credit to the Cardinal for the win, but let’s be real -- they’re just OK, aren’t they?

Cristobal is terrific in a living room. He’s a magnet for blue-chip players. There isn’t a better recruiter in the conference and maybe the planet.

Now what?
Answer that, Oregon.

Saturday’s loss was troubling, but a football season is a journey, isn’t it?

The giant Oregon numbers next to the tiny Stanford S is messing with me @BearDownUofA

Mame YO

slings rocks
To me it looks like the ducks have another loss coming. Bad coaching and no real playmakers on offense with Verdell possibly out for an extended period. Brown is not very good.

I guess if I’m trying to be optimistic, the team is relatively young which is nice for the future, but needs to find a legit #1 on offense. They could be legitimately good in 1-2 seasons if the next QB can throw downfield.