• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021: Week 6 Thread - Red Barchetta

bruin

Jump to the ground
As the turbo slows to cross the borderline
Run like the wind
As excitement shivers up and down my spine
Down in his barn

Deep Sigh Whatever....
COLLEGE GAMEDAY is heading to Dallas for the classic RED River Shootout. MLB will be heading into postseason play while there is FURY-WILDER III in Viva Las Vegas on Saturday night. What a sport. What a season so far. What a time to live...
Cheers, my bros.

Notable matchups:

#15 Coastal Carolina at Arkansas State, 4:30 PT - ESPNU (Thursday)
Temple at #5 Cincinnati, 4:00 PT - ESPN (Friday)
Stanford at #22 Arizona State, 7:30 PT - ESPN (Friday)
#6 Oklahoma vs #21 Texas, 9:00 AM PT - ABC
#11 Michigan State at Rutgers, 9:00 AM PT - Big Ten Network
#2 Georgia at #18 Auburn, 12:30 PT - CBS
Boise State at #10 BYU, 12:30 PT - ABC
#4 Penn State at #3 Iowa, 1:00 PT - FOX
#9 Michigan at Nebraska, 4:30 PT - ABC
#1 Alabama at Texas A&M, 5:00 PT - CBS

cotton-bowl.jpg

4017.jpg

MV5BNTFiNzBlYmEtMTcxZS00ZTEyLWJmYmQtMjYzYjAxNGQwODAzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTEyMjM2NDc2._V1_.jpg

1959-Auburn-Georgia-Bulldogs-Football-Red-Clay-Soul.jpg

c4ca4238a0b923820dcc509a6f75849b405101323.png

fxkiukmdaastkkflnqdi.jpg

Jenny-Taft-3.jpg

jamesnathan

Resident Mormon
The BYU ranking is acknowledging the team last year, I think. I highly doubt very many voters have actually watched any of their games. They are good, and perhaps they deserve top 10 right now. But I'm not sure they actually will be that high by the end of the season. We'll see; that Baylor game will be huge.

Top 2 QBs are hurt and no one knows which of the 3 QBs will play Saturday. I will say the RB (a former walk-on LB) is worth watching at least some of the game. Hoping they do nut punch the Broncos; I can't stand those guys.

They will be wearing these, doe...

FAwE_AcUYAMzY3W

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Also, which Big 10 teams would you take out of the top 10? Who else are they gonna put in? It's weak as fuck already if they have to have BYU fill up a spot

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
I'd put in SEC teams obviously, but yeah seriously this seems like a year where everybody is pretty damn average. Not sure who is going to knock off Georgia and Bama.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Typically I would agree with you, but even with frat boy quarterback #27, I don't think that defense will let them lose to anyone who isn't really good.

Renegade

Charge on!

Great, so us getting curbstomped will be on national TV. I was really hoping for this to be on ESPN3 or even better, Stadium, or Al Jazeera sports, or something where I could pretend the game didn't actually happen because I couldn't watch it.

Brick

byu, cincy, coastal could all be undefeated and shut out for second SEC team or 2 loss oklahoma/texas/oregon. gonna be gross. big ten winner is gonna be in.

big ten and sec winners are LOX already. two spots left. 1 loss georgia or bama are gonna be in as second sec team.

jamesnathan

Resident Mormon
Kentucky better than BYU

Either you never watched BYU play or when you did watch they were without all of their starters and their OC and DC who were off morality signaling at the University of Utah by offering condolences for the two players they've lost this past year. Either way, ur wrong.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Either you never watched BYU play or when you did watch they were without all of their starters and their OC and DC who were off morality signaling at the University of Utah by offering condolences for the two players they've lost this past year. Either way, ur wrong.

Either you don't know Kentucky is in the SEC or you don't know Kentucky is in the SEC