• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021: Week 6 Thread - Red Barchetta

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
ROD just said DTR is one of the best QB’s in the COUNTRYView attachment 20705

fAx4dQ4.gif

digs

sun of nothing
I usually don't get on Nutopia on the weekends, but came on to take m'lumps. That was the worst I've seen BYU play in 2 years. 3 fumbles = terrible. Not getting a TD within the 5 yard line was not good. But really it was BYU's inability to own the line of scrimmage in both sides of the ball that won this game for Boise. Boise came in struggling to defend the run and struggling to establish the run. They did both against BYU. I'm glad BYU still had a shot to win with -3 turnovers. But whatever Boise did to change their fortunes in one week on both the O- and D-lines totally worked. They deserved the win. Very frustrating for m'Cougs, doe. I said I didn't think BYU would stay in the top 10 (I figured they could lose to Baylor and/or Virginia and/or USC; never did I think it would be Boise). I'm still pumped to see next week's game at Baylor; excited to be watching some footbaw in person.

hmmm, 5-1 start, 3 - 0 vs the PAC, lost to a team you shoulda beat due to countless self inflicted mistakes, u'll guys really should have been invited to the PAC u'd fit right in!

Is that box Utah dropped on SC 4real or is SC that bad this year?

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
This defensive playcalling is terrible. Obvious blitzes that get picked up every time combined with soft coverage, shocked you guys are about to give up a TD and lose

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
And then they don't even cover the guy who has like 200 receiving yards this half lmao

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
If Bama has to not lose at least it's A&M