• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021: Week 7 Thread - Peg

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
This OLE PISS-Tennessee game is unwatchable. Every 10 seconds some guy is going down with a “cramp.” Can’t handle TEMPO TEMPO TEMPO. Thought they supposed to be SEC?

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
CALEB was gr8 in his first start. OL is slowly getting better. Hopefully OU gets some of the injured players back before that November stretch, especially the guys in the secondary.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
This broadcast is so bad.

SEC SEC SEC

digs

sun of nothing
ASU's run game has looked sooo good. Don't think we're close to playoff material but this is the best ASU team in 25 years I think

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Yeah fuck that. Don’t throw shit. Just end the game. It’s over. They had plenty of chances to win and didn’t do it. They are clearly improved though.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Remarkable in 2021 that Tennessee football still has fans left to throw bottles of mustard on the field

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
This is insane lol. Fucking stupid hicks. 102k people? Is there nothing else to do in this state other than go to footbaw games and Bachelorette parties?

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Who is their corch? Guy has the physique of an old potato

digs

sun of nothing
Zona lost by five touchdowns to LOLORADO, no way

RIP ASU in Seattle or Corvallis in November, doe
Historically I'd say rip in both those games. If we hit the pac12 championship with 2 losses thisd still be the best ASU team since 96 tho

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Historically I'd say rip in both those games. If we hit the pac12 championship with 2 losses thisd still be the best ASU team since 96 tho

This conference and division in particular blow ass, I think ASU finishes 10-2 because it’s hard not to blow at least one weird game down the stretch in college football and Oregon State is actually solid

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
They should. Fuck those fans.

Would be rooting for a return to the COVID no crowds policy if I were Heupel in that case. Weirder things have happened than a team with 3 timeouts and 54 seconds on defense winning a game and your dipshit fans literally lose the game for you

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Would be rooting for a return to the COVID no crowds policy if I were Heupel in that case. Weirder things have happened than a team with 3 timeouts and 54 seconds on defense winning a game and your dipshit fans literally lose the game for you
In fact that weirder thing happened to the previous title holder of most pathetic fans (Michigan) when they had that game ending punt blocked for a td!

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Baelish Jones? This kid named after littlefinger?