• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021: Week 9 Thread - Department of Youth

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
Well yeah, you guys had an actual gameplan that played to your strength while we barely even gave the ball the only B1G caliber weapons on our team.

Idk why I try to have hope for this Tony Petersen/Bielema shit show. 4th and 1 and we pitch the ball backwards 5 yards like what the actual fuck.

Starting to feel over Bielema hire. He talks good and sounds fires up but it's the same shit every week.
Dude, you should read the Rutgers message board on Rivals. People there feel the same way about the QB, the coaches, the game plan, etc.

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
Dude, you should read the Rutgers message board on Rivals. People there feel the same way about the QB, the coaches, the game plan, etc.

For real? You guys are a completely different program with Schiano there. Maybe it's hard for fans to see sometimes without outside perspective.

For us it honestly just feels like we are trying to find new ways to be soul-crushingly bad. People were riding high after the Penn St win but let's be real, Penn St isn't as good as they've been listed and had no business being 7th after the Iowa loss.

The only side of the ball that seems to show any real promise is the defense and Ryan Walters has been honestly fantastic and knowing that means he will probably be moving on to a HC at some point.

Brick

this GAWGA team reminds me of LSU with jordan jefferson. iS ThIs teH BeSt tEaM evEr and they are gonna get wiped in the playoff.

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
this GAWGA team reminds me of LSU with jordan jefferson. iS ThIs teH BeSt tEaM evEr and they are gonna get wiped in the playoff.

That’s a pretty apt comparison. I’ve watched maybe 5 minutes of UGA FOOTBAW this year so I’m horribly unqualified to say it, but Stedman Albertforth Bennett XII seems like exactly the kind of milquetoast game manager QB that hasn’t won a title in at least five years (if not a decade).

digs

sun of nothing
This shit is my fault. I started complimenting HERM and ASSu when they were up vs Utah and it's been nothing but a 40 lb box dropped on since.

Pretty sure this game seals the end of the corch HERM era

bruin

That was bad by JAYDEN.

Dare I say, Bruins at Utah tonight is for control in the Pac-12 South, my bros???

digs

sun of nothing
This week reallllllly trying to ruin my recent positive attitude.

I think ASU finishes 6 - 6 beating only the Wildcatzzzzzzz after starting 5 - 1