• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021: Week 9 Thread - Department of Youth

digs

sun of nothing
Herm's call into the local radio show was basically
"players didn't make plays. Ultimately, we coaches get frustrated because we send the team out with the best plan to win but they have to win the game. They have to make the plays. They have to make the catches. We as coaches can't help them".

which I guess is true in a sense, but it doesn't help when you punt from the 50 on 4th and 2, down 21, with 22 minutes remaining in the game. It doesn't help that we are one of the top penalized teams in the nation during the HERM era. It doesn't help that our players have so many issues lining up. Captain of the defense CB Chase Lucas had to physically move Markham to cover the right guy atleast 3 times. This team isn't prepared to play. I was giving a lot of credit to the team for coming out after half time and making adjustments throughout the season, but that hasn't been happening the last couple games. I don't know that there is anyone better to replace him doe. Should be embarassed getting out coached by a lot of grad assistants after WSU cleaned out their antivax staff a few weeks ago

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Woof these are bad defenses. OSU putting 50+ on both these bums

3Ts089F.gif

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Why does Ohio State run a high school offense

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety