• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2022 Season: The Bowl Game Thread - Changes

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
oh my god that Kang CGI suit is so bad

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
Georgia looked like a damn NFL team against a top high school team. Not in the way they played and executed, although that was obviously excellent, but just in the sheer size and athleticism of their players versus the TCU (and every other college team) players.

Slaughters like this make me almost like watching NASHNUL where every team has elite atholetes and the games are usually close-ish.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I just finished this book called Tokyo Ueno Station, a National Book Award Winner that I was given for Christmas. It was almost as depressing as the excitement that the Cardinals fired KLIFF because maybe the DONKEYS could hire him?

“I thought that once I was dead, I would be reunited with the dead…But then I realized that I was back in the park.”

GR8 2 B FL G8R

I just finished this book called Tokyo Ueno Station, a National Book Award Winner that I was given for Christmas. It was almost as depressing as the excitement that the Cardinals fired KLIFF because maybe the DONKEYS could hire him?
What gay hipster gives and/or receives gay books

Reading is so gay, just work 16 hr days and get paid to read emails broskii

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
What gay hipster gives and/or receives gay books

Reading is so gay, just work 16 hr days and get paid to read emails broskii

“Which is nonsense, for whatever you live is Life. That is something to remember when you meet the old classmate who says, "Well now, on our last expedition up the Congo-" or the one who says, "Gee, I got the sweetest little wife and three of the swellest kids ever-" You must remember it when you sit in hotel lobbies or lean over bars to talk to the bartender or walk down a dark street at night, in early March, and stare into a lighted window. And remember little Susie has adenoids and the bread is probably burned, and turn up the street, for the time has come to hand me down that walking cane, for I got to catch that midnight train, for all my sin is taken away. For whatever you live is life” - RPW

GR8 2 B FL G8R

“Which is nonsense, for whatever you live is Life. That is something to remember when you meet the old classmate who says, "Well now, on our last expedition up the Congo-" or the one who says, "Gee, I got the sweetest little wife and three of the swellest kids ever-" You must remember it when you sit in hotel lobbies or lean over bars to talk to the bartender or walk down a dark street at night, in early March, and stare into a lighted window. And remember little Susie has adenoids and the bread is probably burned, and turn up the street, for the time has come to hand me down that walking cane, for I got to catch that midnight train, for all my sin is taken away. For whatever you live is life” - RPW
Who the fuck is RPW

Robert Parker Wilson

bruin

SoFi blows. This would’ve been 100 times better in Hurricane Katrina best coast style in the Rose Bowl
Outside. pucker picker pucker -MSU sports radio host voice