• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2022 Season: The Bowl Game Thread - Changes

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
The pirate corched at Wisconsin too? Or do I have the wrong Sean Lewis

I mean his current OC at Jackson State, not LOLORADO, though I guess he’s going to LOLORADO, too

Mame YO

slings rocks
is it time to PANIC? Idk all the reporting about Moore flipping is basically saying that he would be able to start as a true freshman but UCLA just picked up a transfer qb also so that doesn’t make sense. Oh well, we will find out soon. I suppose if Moore flips Oregon will just keep getting transfers. If nix leaves maybe Oregon gets the Clemson QB and his brother.

jamesnathan

Resident Mormon
these BYU jerseys are garbage @jamesnathan

I'm so sorry for you that you feel that way. I haven't heard a single BYU fan say they didn't like them (I'm sure some don't, but these seem to be an overwhelming favorite especially with the sailor helmet).

And a little tribute they didn't even show for BYU alum Leach.

320564744_515648800599220_7451620773700534444_n.jpg

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
Wow Boca ratonb owl 2nite. Can't Bleave I'm not n ATTENDANCE. I see they've brought out the big guns for the commentating crew. ANISHROFF and Dave HasselBACK. A big upgrade from the Dave LAMONT -DEZMAN HOWARD duo.