• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2022 Season: Week 0 Thread - Stand Back

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
DeVito looking better in this game than our entire QB room a year ago.... and he's not even having a great game.

Wyoming has 34 yards in the half lmao.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert

giphy.gif

bruin

Vandy - Hawaii on cbs sports net lfggg!!!

AMERICAN hopeful next heavyweight championship gonna be on ESPN in about 30
Min

Jared Anderson from Toledo @kella

Ander1345

Frost's buyout drops after the Indiana game... if it's still bad then I bet they'll make a move.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Vandy qb looks pretty good

Also

ORJI ORJI ORJI

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Wait Brasky let the NW qb throw for 300 wow

Brick

vandy corch going for it on 4th and 6 after hawaii declines to enforce a holding penalty, hoping they would kick a FG. go on ahead vandy corch!

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Aaron Donaldson is a fucking moron

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
The after shocks of hiring a bag of shit like Todd Graham. Team was gutted by the portal.

Fwiw I don't know how Tommy Chang will turn out as a coach, his resume isn't amazing. But he could also end up being their Pat Fitzgerald if you give him time.
Timmy Chang is a blast from the past. Remember using him in NCAA 2002 and throwing the ball to Ashley Lelie 20x a game

Ander1345

For as much shit as Pelini got at Nebraska he won 9 or more games every year. Was it 1990s level winning? No, it wasnt. But compared to what has been going on since he left that looks like a god send.

Bo Pelini didn't get fired for winning 9 games every year. He got fired because he was verbally abusive, highly abrasive rage goblin.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Pelini also seemed to cost his team at least 1 win a year by getting some sideline penalty that either moved the opponents into field goal range or the huskers out of field goal range, lol.