• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2022 Season: Week 1 Thread - Tom Sawyer

bruin

Love and life are deep
Maybe as his skies are wide
Today's Tom Sawyer, he gets high on you
And the space he invades, he gets by on you

Week 1 is here. As we get older, the off-seasons seem longer. It's Labor Day weekend and there are some entertaining matchups Thursday-Monday. Gameday is heading to Pitt on Thursday for a Kickoff Special and will be in Columbus for the top 5 matchup between Notre Dame and Ohio State as well. Should be a great opening weekend. Crank some Rush. We rock on in the free world.

Notable matchups:
West Virginia at #17 Pittsburgh, 4:00 PT - ESPN (Thursday)
Central Michigan at #12 Oklahoma State, 4:00 PT - FS1 (Thursday)
Penn State at Purdue, 5:00 PT - FOX (Thursday)
Colorado State at #8 Michigan, 9:00 AM PT - ABC
Bowling Green at UCLA, 11:30 AM PT - Pac-12 Network
#11 Oregon vs #3 Georgia, 12:30 PT - ABC (Atlanta)
#23 Cincinnati at #19 Arkansas, 12:30 PT - (ESPN)
Rice at #14 Southern California, 3:00 PT - (Pac-12 Network)
#7 Utah at Florida, 4:00 PT (ESPN)
Utah State at #1 Alabama, 4:30 PT (SEC Network)
#5 Notre Dame at #2 Ohio State, 4:30 PT (ABC)
Boise State at Oregon State, 7:30 PT ( ESPN)
Florida State vs LSU, 4:30 PT - (ABC) (Sunday)
#4 Clemson vs Georgia Tech, 5:00 PT (ABC) (Monday)

maxresdefault.jpg

Destin-LaborDay2018.jpg

1190406688.0.jpg

https%3A%2F%2Fsaturdayblitz.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fgetty-images%2F2017%2F08%2F455373426-louisiana-lafayette-ragin-cajuns-v-ole-miss-rebels.jpg.jpg

X4ZLE3PMYV6FCASIGIMWIQOEVI.jpg

circus30nov1982.jpg

Jenny-Taft-At-Her-Job.jpg

Brick

i will be at the inlaws watching whatever SEC team is on cbs featured in the living room on the SD local CBS channel instead of HD. in between making sure inlaws don't do permananet emotional damage to MILES. live journal ENGAGE.

"you sure do go to the bathroom a lot"

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
i will be at the inlaws watching whatever SEC team is on cbs featured in the living room on the SD local CBS channel instead of HD. in between making sure inlaws don't do permananet emotional damage to MILES. live journal ENGAGE.

"you sure do go to the bathroom a lot"
Haha jokes on in-laws. No SEC on CBS this week. Enjoy Arizona at San Diego State instead!

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Watching the rest of the UConn game from yesterday; their OC is so bad lol. Their running back has 150 yards in the first half and is averaging at least 7 YPC and he keeps calling jet sweeps that go for four yard losses because their line literally doesn’t block defenders at times and calling pass plays with a QB that is 5/14 for 39 yards lmao. Just ran for 7 yards on 1st down with the good back and then threw a fade that the QB throws 5 yards out of bounds. Line up on 3rd and 3 under center for the most obvious run straight up the middle call of all time and get stuffed

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
Watching the rest of the UConn game from yesterday; their OC is so bad lol. Their running back has 150 yards in the first half and is averaging at least 7 YPC and he keeps calling jet sweeps that go for four yard losses because their line literally doesn’t block defenders at times and calling pass plays with a QB that is 5/14 for 39 yards lmao. Just ran for 7 yards on 1st down with the good back and then threw a fade that the QB throws 5 yards out of bounds. Line up on 3rd and 3 under center for the most obvious run straight up the middle call of all time and get stuffed
Just looked up who it was. Nick Charlton a Boston College alum. Fuck Boston College. But I think I was actually expecting some retread like Dave Brock

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
RB finished with 20 carries for 190 yards and QB was 12/31 for 109 yards lmao. RB definitely gonna be transferring to some non-terrible program with a halfway competent offensive staff soon

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
No mention of Michigan playing LOL
Just looked up who it was. Nick Charlton a Boston College alum. Fuck Boston College. But I think I was actually expecting some retread like Dave Brock

Would you be shocked that Brock spent the last five seasons as an assistant coach with the Atlanta Falcons.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Jokes aside she’s gonna go to the ram rally on Friday and then the tailgate on Saturday and she’s going to have a metal name tag on so come say hello!

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
It ain't no Freekbass, but not bad for a pre season hype vid

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
Honestly a shame to see Lee Corso this way but I don't think for a second that he doesn't still want to be doing this.