• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2022 Season: Week 10 Thread - Sara

bruin

Wait a minute baby
Stay with me a while
Said you'd give me light
But you never told me about the fire

We're strutting into November as Week 10 welcomes a huge SEC East Showdown and MACtion returns. Halloween is tomorrow. Snickers rule. I'll watch Halloween once I get home from work. Likely some heavy pours to go a long with it. GAMEDAY is heading to Athens as Tennessee comes to town. The World Series is happening. NBA and NHL are on flowing. Crank some Fleetwood Mac and keep on rocking in the free world bros.

Notable matchups:
Buffalo at Ohio, 4:30 PT - ESPN 2 (Tuesday)
Western Michigan at Bowling Green, 4:00 PT - ESPN 2 (Wednesday)
#24 Oregon State at Washington, 7:30 PT - ESPN 2 (Friday)
Texas Tech at #7 TCU, 9:00 AM PT - FOX
#1 Tennessee at # 2 Georgia, 12:30 PT - CBS
Michigan State at #14 Illinois, 12:30 PT - BIG TEN NETWORK
Arizona at #12 Utah, 3:30 PT - PAC12 NETWORK
#6 Alabama at #15 LSU, 4:00 PT - ESPN
Texas at #13 Kansas State, 4:00 PT - FS1
#4 Michigan at Rutgers, 4:30 PT - BIG TEN NETWORK
#5 Clemson at Notre Dame, 4:30 PT - NBC
California at #9 USC, 7:30 PT - ESPN
#10 UCLA at Arizona State, 7:30 PT - FS1
Note rankings will be added once released

magic-maction.gif

8698442.jpg

uxDdfidWHmWoIJa2qcKWhGEhjwP.jpg

290266.jpg.jpg

https%3A%2F%2Fwritingillini.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fgetty-images%2F2017%2F07%2F229888.jpeg

treehouse-of-horror-i.jpg

2016_m_footbl_vs_SUU_9_1_16_stadium_4910.jpg

beef-tamale-recipe-vianneyrodriguez-sweetlifebake-scaled.jpg

images

da1f4bec-b22b-4287-bdaa-2206d72cff35_car_3x4.jpg

heBSU-KH_400x400.jpg

Last edited:

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
If TN can find a way to keep Georgia’s TEs from running wild, they will have a shot to win. Those guys are crazy good.

But of course everyone wants to see if TN can keep it rolling vs the best defense in the land. Guess we will see. I have no idea what to expect. I know Georgia fans are overconfident as fuck though. Doesn’t mean shit though. Their team won’t be.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
if I'd raised a kid that woudl do that I'd kill him or myself

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
That’s the worst bar. No crunch. Just pure chewy. You’ll choke on it if you ain’t careful. Especially the fun size if you try to eat it in one bite.

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
That’s the worst bar. No crunch. Just pure chewy. You’ll choke on it if you ain’t careful. Especially the fun size if you try to eat it in one bite.
you're wrong, but Its not a great Halloween candy.

Best Halloween Candy is either Kit Kat (the one with 2 pieces) or Reese's PB Cups.

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
I suppose they have to let the legal process play out and all that but these guys should definitely be kicked off the team. Also Mel Tucker should quit his job because he sucks

Well it's just those 4 so far.... also I did see that one of the Michigan players was pressing charges(Green? I think?).

The investigation will take some time to really figure out everything, so I'm guessing these 4 did something really obvious. I don't know their numbers but guessing they're the ones actually shown jn the videos.

It's not just a legal investigation... there's also trotting in front of the school board and what not. Gonna guess that anyone involved will never play again(definitely not at the P5 level at least). It's not like your standard shoplifting or violation of some team rule.

Though seeing as how universities handle sexual assault who know? Maybe they don't face any punishment at all?

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Miami, Tennessee, and Texas by a wide margin. And all 3 have the added advantage of a white helmet, making aways and natural white outs better. Matters less in the sim of 10,000 uniforms but still.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Still stupid. Time to renovate. There are 4 or 5 sec stadiums older than that and they don’t have one tunnel. I’m honestly surprised nothing has happened before.

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
Michigan State was own of my favorite NCAA dynasty of all time in the early 2000s. I liked their uniforms and I didn't yet hate 99% of teams and know how awful a program they were. I wish I could hand my NFT Natty trophies back now. Frankly, I'm depressed and ashamed.

Well NCAA video game MSU didn't cover up Nassar's sexual assaults, seeing as it doesn't exist in reality. So no shame in them being your program there.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Well NCAA video game MSU didn't cover up Nassar's sexual assaults, seeing as it doesn't exist in reality. So no shame in them being your program there.

And how exactly would we know if there isn't a ubiquitous entity within our Xboxes that spawns actual galaxy sims when we click new game? Are we sure that Load menus aren't our interface into remembrance terminals? 16 / 16 / 16 / 16