• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2022 Season: Week 10 Thread - Sara

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
I will say Hooker probably lost the heisman yesterday but I don’t know who you give it to. Stroud played like ass too and has been feasting on cupcakes all year. Grats.

Not sure what it proves if Hooker lights it up the next 3 games against bad teams.

Corum.

Lightningwar

Administrator

When I was a freshmen in highschool on the varsity we had a similar formation we were practicing. I was the right RB, a senior the left RB and when we hiked the ball we both run right into each other like this video. I was in the right, the senior went the wrong way. Our old coach had a great line " I should had known putting two pollacks in the backfield would result in this disaster" lol

Last edited:

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
When I was a freshmen in highschool on the varsity we had a similar formation we were practicing. I was the right RB, a senior the left RB and when we hiked the ball we both run right into each other like this video. I was in the right, the senior went the wrong way. Our old coach had a great line " I should had known putting two pollacks in the backfield would result in this disaster" lol

So, would you say, the QB, with two Pollocks on either side of him, was Ski-ing?