• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2022 Season: Week 11 Thread - November Rain

bruin

Nothin' lasts forever
And we both know hearts can change
And it's hard to hold a candle
In the cold November rain

I might've used November Rain as a theme a year or two back, but guys, it's a all timer. College Gameday is heading to Austin as undefeated TCU clash with Texas. The World Series is over. Stores are starting to put out Thanksgiving sandwiches, baddies are wearing uggs and we fall back today with the time. Keep on rocking in the free world bros. It's Week 11.

Notable Matchups:
Ball State at Toledo, 5:00 PT - ESPN (Tuesday)
Buffalo at Central Michigan, 4:00 PT - ESPN 2 (Wednesday)
Tulsa at Memphis, 4:30 PT - ESPN (Thursday)
Colorado at # 8 USC, 6:30 PT - FS1 (Friday)
Missouri at # 5 Tennessee, 9:00 AM PT - CBS
Indiana at #2 Ohio State, 9:00 AM PT - F0X
# 7 LSU at Arkansas, 9:00 AM PT - ESPN
# 20 Notre Dame vs Navy, 9:00 AM PT - ABC (Baltimore)
Nebraska at # 3 Michigan, 12:30 PT - ABC
#22 UCF at # 16 Tulane, 12:30 PT - ESPN 2
#10 Alabama at # 11 Ole Miss, 12:30 PT - CBS
Arizona State at Washington State, 12:30 PT - PAC12 NET
#1 Georgia at Mississippi State, 4:00 PT - ESPN
#24 Washington at #6 Oregon, 4:00 PT - FOX
#4 TCU at # 18Texas, 4:30 PT - ABC
#15North Carolina at Wake Forest, 4:30 PT - ESPN2
Stanford at #13 Utah, 7:00 PT - ESPN
Arizona at #9 UCLA, 7:30 PT - FOX
Note rankings will be added when they come out*

keith-jackson-abc-sports-si-vaultjpg.jpg

13550468-large.jpg

0*i3nzD_ka2HeIcP_s.

Leftover-Thanksgiving-Turkey-Sandwich-i495330488.jpeg

314a62e69a478e6cafb34f281559f98e--go-blue-michigan-wolverines.jpg

1940_Navy_vs_Notre-Dame.jpg

Ole-Miss-coeds-in-the-grove.jpg

5b52272ef2c8d.image.jpg

ghows-TX-201109645-7a58b7a0.jpg

ford05.jpg

Jenny-Taft-At-Her-Job.jpg

Last edited:

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Lol clown. He prolly right though. Think he wants to play Georgia and Alabama every year? Nah b. Leave that to the big boys.

Mame YO

slings rocks
Obviously I think Oregon is a better jerb. I’ve also said before that I’ll never understand corches taking lesser SEC jerbs, they have to face bama and/or Georgia every year lol. It just seems like a good way to be out of a jerb in a few years. Corching a team like Oregon you’re going to win da games and there is no bama to throat punch you every year. That’s jerb security right there.

There is the whole thing about the pac12 being on the verge of collapse though so Idk.

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
Obviously I think Oregon is a better jerb. I’ve also said before that I’ll never understand corches taking lesser SEC jerbs, they have to face bama and/or Georgia every year lol. It just seems like a good way to be out of a jerb in a few years. Corching a team like Oregon you’re going to win da games and there is no bama to throat punch you every year. That’s jerb security right there.

There is the whole thing about the pac12 being on the verge of collapse though so Idk.

Nah - being mediocre in the BIG BOY league is better than winning everything, every year in Lilliputia. The Pac12 is already Lilluputia, and with the two tallest midgets moving next year, it might as well be like those All-Asian basketball leagues next year.

Unless Lanning really, really likes living in the PNW, I'm sure he'd rather return to his ROOTS and CROOTS.

Brick

also I think people really underestimate wanting to coach BIG TIME FOOTBAW. man that atmosphere at Colorado was sad. autzen is a cool experience but prolly like lower 3rd tier SEC experience.

Mame YO

slings rocks
247 isn’t sold on Lanning to Auburn.

More than where the Pac-12 stands in the conference hierarchy in the new era of college football, my belief is it’s more important to Lanning that the playoff will expand from four to 12 teams, as soon as 2024. That would pretty much guarantee that the Pac 12-champs will be in the playoffs every year. For Lanning, that means undefeated or one-loss Oregon could year in and year out be a national title contender. That would be an easier path than at Auburn. If the playoff format was 12 teams this year, Oregon would easily be in.

Brick

also why the fuck people drooling over lanning already. the defense is not good (CUPBOARD far from BARE) and it seems like DILLY DILLY is most responsible for the turnaround. he's gonna be a hot name for head corch after this season. easily the best offense since helfrich left. i think we know nothing about lanning as a corch outside of maybe making a good OC hire.

bruin

also why the fuck people drooling over lanning already. the defense is not good (CUPBOARD far from BARE) and it seems like DILLY DILLY is most responsible for the turnaround. he's gonna be a hot name for head corch after this season. easily the best offense since helfrich left. i think we know nothing about lanning as a corch outside of maybe making a good OC hire.

He quickly shot that rumor down. Confirmed he's all in on Oregon.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
this Toledo QB has such a fucking noodle