• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2022 Season: Week 12 Thread - I've Got a Feeling

Brick

rising plays like the worst game of his career and SHAMPSHIP LEVEL OFFENSE squeaks by. so @Mame YO they gonna lose to beavs or USC? which one?

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
Bryson Shaw starting for USC cracks me up. He was an absolute mess for OSU last year and into the spring. Was the first guy Knowles cut when he got there.

Just shows how CUPBOARD BARE CUPBOARD BARE CUPBOARD BARE it is for USC on defense.

Korey Foreman making the game-clinching INT is somehow fitting. It's like if Roy Hibbert made a game-winning tip-in and had a final stat line of 1 rebound and 1-1 FGA/FGM

Brick

We’re all in a struggle against our limitations. That’s life, isn’t it?

wat is this:
Nix looked like guy making his way across an icy crosswalk on a cold winter night. I half expected a Boy Scout might run on the field and help him across the formation.

Mame YO

slings rocks
Bo nix is really good but people have short memories. It was only 4 seasons ago they had Justin Herbert, not long before that Marcus Mariota. Nix is definitely the best 1 year rental they have had. Vernon Adams was also really good as a rental but Nix’s stats are superior basically across the board.

Brick

Bo Nix played, what, five games at Autzen? CLOWNZANO ready to build him a statue like Vince Young
people so weird about QBs man. yeah hero bo nix gives utah 3 chances to win it in the 4th quarter. legendary performance.

Brick

Bo nix is really good but people have short memories. It was only 4 seasons ago they had Justin Herbert, not long before that Marcus Mariota. Nix is definitely the best 1 year rental they have had. Vernon Adams was also really good as a rental but Nix’s stats are superior basically across the board.
adams was better oregon fans just racist. notice how no one ever talks about thomas. thompson treated like absolute trash.

bruin

CALEB probably gonna throw for 500 on fraud ass CHIP
larry-david-shocked.gif

Mame YO

slings rocks
adams was better oregon fans just racist. notice how no one ever talks about thomas. thompson treated like absolute trash.
Thompson is treated poorly by the fans because the offense looks awful whenever he plays and the coaches clearly do not have confidence in him based on play-calling. Thomas was great as a system qb but that was also over a decade ago. Trust me, nobody forgot about those teams. That era and personnel still come up in da bar when we’re talkin’ ducks. Adams was good but I don’t think you can make the argument that he was better with a straight face. A straight comparison of their stats shows clearly that nix is more productive AND more efficient.

Mame YO

slings rocks
Like, I still own a Darron Thomas jersey from the 2010 BCS shampionship release which was the same design used as their anthracite/highlighter green jerseys that they wore vs LSU.

Brick

nix beat up on a bunch of bums and still lost twice (and will lose a third). adams went 7-1 in games he played in full and almost beat playoff squad 12-2 Michigan state on the road by himself (instead of looking like a JUCO team against Georgia). he beat 12-2 Stanford on the road. he was injured like the whole season too. it ain't close. also adams had a BUM line that allowed 39 sacks. nix has been sacked 3 times.

Brick

Thompson is treated poorly by the fans because the offense looks awful whenever he plays and the coaches clearly do not have confidence in him based on play-calling. Thomas was great as a system qb but that was also over a decade ago. Trust me, nobody forgot about those teams. That era and personnel still come up in da bar when we’re talkin’ ducks. Adams was good but I don’t think you can make the argument that he was better with a straight face. A straight comparison of their stats shows clearly that nix is more productive AND more efficient.
how can you be more efficient than leading the country in yards per attempt and passer rating. lol

Mame YO

slings rocks
It’s not even close, you’re right. But you picked the wrong dude to back lol. Adams completed 65% of his passes, nix 73%. Their QB ratings are close but Nix has more yards, more TDs, fewer sacks (yes there is a difference in lines but nix is also particularly good at safely dumping the ball to avoid sacks)… nix also is a clear winner as a rusher.

Brick

adams played 8.5 games pal. nix already has 11. YPA is the efficiency stat. the fuck you talking about.

Mame YO

slings rocks
Are you going to make me break their full stat lines into a per game basis lol

Adams has higher YPA but nix has significantly higher completion percentage. You’re comparing 10.2 vs 9.1 yards and ignoring a 8% difference in completion percentage. The difference in completion percentage impacts play success rate far more than that additional 1 yard per pass average.

Brick

oregon scored more PPG and had more YPG than this year's SHAMPSHIP LEVEL OFFENSE despite having to play a complete bum at QB for 4.5 games. adams owned.

Mame YO

slings rocks
You can’t control for literally every factor when you have 11 players on each side of the ball. Obviously the sacks are a factor but like I said nix has also shown a pretty consistent ability to avoid sacks as well. It’s hard to separate individual ability fully though as I’m sure you’d agree.

and I’m not even saying Adams was bad or something lol. He was very good. I believe I mentioned him first as being very good! Then you came in and said that Oregon fans are racist for thinking bo is better? Idk man you’re trolling imo.