• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2022 Season: Week 13 Thread - Saturday Night's Alright

CJ_24

There was so much footbaw this weekend. I think that it's incredible that we live in a world where we get to experience the Thanksgiving holiday along with FOUR FULL DAYS of collegiate and professional football.

I mean, it's still wild to me that we started this morning able to see Ohio and Dabo lose in two different time zones, and now we're watching the Apple Cup in the Pacific Northwest.

It's a wild world we exist in Gents

bruin

There was so much footbaw this weekend. I think that it's incredible that we live in a world where we get to experience the Thanksgiving holiday along with FOUR FULL DAYS of collegiate and professional football.

I mean, it's still wild to me that we started this morning able to see Ohio and Dabo lose in two different time zones, and now we're watching the Apple Cup in the Pacific Northwest.

It's a wild world we exist in Gents

The Pageantry. Saturdays are fun.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I mean, that’s still pretty unlikely as it seems like he would be saying Oregon loses 2 of 3 between Washington, Utah, Oregon state. That’s quite the slide!
Beavs and Warshington gon poop on you
I appreciate the correct spelling for da fuskies but does anyone really have confidence in that prediction lol?

also, have you guys ever seen the Washington state flag?
View attachment 26319

y8QjQuZ.gif

Mame YO

slings rocks
You sound like someone who got bullied growing up

like I said, confirmation bias. Pretending otherwise is just flat out dishonest. 31-10 with 3 minutes left in the 4th you were already looking for another game to watch. Let’s not pretend otherwise.

Mame YO

slings rocks
We get it, nobody is allowed to have fun watching sports unless you say so. You’re a prick, did you know that?

Brick

lol i went out of my way to be nice about it and gave you a couple chances to admit you were wrong and i was gonna drop it. if ur gonna be a petulant baby i am happy to rub your nose in it.

Mame YO

slings rocks
lol i went out of my way to be nice about it and gave you a couple chances to admit you were wrong and i was gonna drop it. if ur gonna be a petulant baby i am happy to rub your nose in it.
I’m not being petulant, I’m standing my ground. And no, you didn’t “go out of [your] way” to be nice about it. You took credit for being “right” after a historical fluke. We both know the ducks gave that game away, instead of admitting that and moving on you’ll immediately come at me with BRICKSTRDAMUS nonsense. And then you try to pretend like it’s all chill, you were totally going to let it go!

That must be why I woke up, my entire household is running a fever, and I’m getting @‘ed in this thread so you’ll fuckers can gloat.

Oregon living rent free in ur minds. Like I said, most of the rest of you’ll are fucking too cowardly to actually root for ur teams. I wonder why.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I mean historical collapse or not they still got pooped on by both warshington and the beavs. So idk, that seems like 2 more losses in addition to the no show against THE DAWGS. Maybe I miscounted though I’m open to evidence that suggests they only lost 2 games total

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Yeah you just wrong mame. I’m a bigger homer than almost anyone. Think i enjoyed seeing the Vols give up 63 to fucking rattler? Lol and piss away the cfb playoff in the process. Most inexplicable showing I’ve ever seen in all my years watching tennessee football. Florida crushes SC, SC crushes TN, Vandy beats both Florida and SC and then TN beats Vandy 56-0. It’s just nonsense. You can’t predict college football.