• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2022 Season: Week 3 Thread - My Hero

bruin

There goes my hero
Watch him as he goes
There goes my hero
He's ordinary

Sup, my bros??? I happened to stumble upon Taylor Hawkins' son ripping on the drums last night and the feels were hit. Hence the theme to this Week 3 Thread. College Gameday is heading to BOONE, North Carolina for the first time ever as App State hosts Troy. We have the longest heat wave in California happening right now. But, luckily it appears to be coming to the end. Trippy. Hey, the third bout of Canelo-GGG is happening Saturday night too for( but this time at Super Middleweight) MULTIPLE screens will be on deck. The SHIELD is here as well. Let's continue to rock on in the free world, bros. Cheers...

Notable matchups:
Florida State at Louisville, 4:30 PT - ESPN (Friday)
Georgia at South Carolina, 9:00 AM PT - ESPN
Oklahoma at Nebraska, 9:00 AM PT - F0X
South Alabama at UCLA, 11: AM PT - PAC-12NET
BYU at Oregon, 12:30 PT - ABC
Penn State at Auburn, 12:30 PT - CBS
Colorado State at Washington, 2:00 PT - PAC12NET
MID POST UPDATE : SCOTT FROST FIRED....
Mississippi State at LSU, 3:00 PT, - ESPN
Texas Tech at NC State, 4:00 PT - ESPN2
Michigan State at Washington, 4:30 PT - ABC
Miami at Texas A&M, 6:00 PT - ESPN
Fresno State at USC, 7:30 PT - FOX

Note Rankins will be updated when the new AP Poll is released

hqdefault.jpg

422e75d7-926d-4de2-8631-d6b6f7eaee4f-leach.jpg

MV5BN2M3Y2NhMGYtYjUxOS00M2UwLTlmMGUtYzY4MzFlNjZkYzY2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODc0OTEyNDU@._V1_.jpg

fat-guy.gif

1200x0.jpg

14532887_web1_HKN-KNIGHTS-DEC06-20-bh-003.jpg

20220727_023248.jpg

ragone.jpg

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Being #7 in the corches and #8 in AP means we're on track for that close loss to an unranked opponent to derail a promising SZN.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
How is your offense? Namely, do you have 11 warm bodies on the team? Then you should be good for 40+ points

They've looked pretty vanilla so far. New scheme and inconsistency on the OL hasn't helped (two starters will be back this week). The offense seems to do better when it uses the pass to set up the run.

Defense seems better; I can definitely tell it's a Venables defense: bend but don't break, selective blitzing, nothing over the top. Bowman (DB), Grimes (DL), and Stutsman (LB) have shined the most after two games against very overmatched opponents. I think it will be closer than it should.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
PREHM such a dweeb. Not realizing you have to be on Pac-12 Net thrice and the big networks just saving UCLA/USC time slots for later in the year.

Probably stopped at some lol Oregon BBQ joint for MAC and Cheese and couldn’t wait to post that

Or hitting some dog track muni golf course and sound like he’s playing in the US Open.

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Wait that can’t be Bob Stoops is it? That’s just some guy they pulled out of a Jimmy Buffet concert right?

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
Normal fit for a( I assume) old rich white guy who has enough money to not have to look like Brad Pitt.

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
I never understand shorts with a jacket. Is it cold or nah? And those dumb puffer vests too. Is it cold or nah?
Spoken like a true southerner lol

Yes sometimes it is too cold for a t-shirt but still warm enough for shorts. Usually around 55-60 and windy imo

Now would I wear that in a professional setting probably not, but there are times when a sweatshirt/shorts combo is the most comfortable thing to wear around the house/running errands