• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2022 Season : Week 6 Thread - Bad Reputation

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
I mean I'm sure Michigan will be fine, but they go from @Iowa to @Indiana at 9ET??

Pretty shit scheduling damn.

bruin

u never been to a night game in tiger stadium bro
Alexis Cerna RIP

Came home to watch that after Vernand Morency (Okie State)ran all over the Bruins and one of the Woods bros threw like only 8 times. KARL. DORRELL. FOOTBALL.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
i think LSU/tennessee the most interesting game of the week in terms of trajectory of teams' SZNs @Southpaw @fried rice kinda sucks it isn't a night game though.
I don't know if I agree about the trajectory of the season hinging on this game, but I agree it should be a good matchup. I like Hooker way more than JAYDEN so I think that favors the Vols, but the Vols' defense is so abysmal Daniels will still probably have a good game. The early kickoff definitely helps Tennessee as well. I think it comes down to LSU not making mistakes. If they don't, and don't turn it over or stop themselves on offense with penalties or dropped passes, I think they win. If they make mistakes, though, and Tennessee gets a lead and can really get the TEMPO going, I can see Tennessee stretching out a 2 or 3 TD lead on them and then JAYDEN may crumble.

Brick

@Southpaw was thinking more if tennessee wins here, they have bama and georgia left so could still end up like 10-2 with that schedule. to me seems like a good PROGRUM opportunity to show they can win big games and give them more confidence to beat the patsys on their schedule.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Yeah I can see that, but I also have 20 years of negativity in my head so I think they will drop one to UK or USC or somebody they shouldn't. I still think 9 wins is very doable and I will take it all day long. It's hard to not get upset by somebody when you can't stop anybody.

Brick

u stuck in that trogbaw 90s SEC mentality when tennessee was last successful. haha. bama gives up a ton of points and has a few shootouts in a few games per year.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Yeah, but we saw what happened when bammer needed to morph suddenly and they just ran right over Arkansas. I felt really good about Tennessee staying close with them until I saw that.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Yeah, but we saw what happened when bammer needed to morph suddenly and they just ran right over Arkansas. I felt really good about Tennessee staying close with them until I saw that.

Arkansas sucks, though

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
I don't know if I agree about the trajectory of the season hinging on this game, but I agree it should be a good matchup. I like Hooker way more than JAYDEN so I think that favors the Vols, but the Vols' defense is so abysmal Daniels will still probably have a good game. The early kickoff definitely helps Tennessee as well. I think it comes down to LSU not making mistakes. If they don't, and don't turn it over or stop themselves on offense with penalties or dropped passes, I think they win. If they make mistakes, though, and Tennessee gets a lead and can really get the TEMPO going, I can see Tennessee stretching out a 2 or 3 TD lead on them and then JAYDEN may crumble.

Will be interesting. I have no idea how much confidence to have, we’ve been consistently starting off poorly and either winning or coming up just short (FSU). JAYDEN does an atrocious job of getting the ball to our best targets, but he rarely turns the ball over and can extend drives by scrambling. I expect to be trailing by halftime, the question is by how much and will we be able to cobble something together on offense.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
They’ve had them for 7 or 8 years now. The Smoky Grays. Croots like them I guess. I don’t care if they wear pink if they win.

CJ_24

They have the Smokey Mountains (and isn't the dog named Smokey?) So I suppose it makes sense. Not as cool as the Orange and white doe