• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2022 Season: Week 7 Thread - Babe I'm Gonna Leave You

Mame YO

slings rocks
Isn’t like half the pac in the top 15 lol. So much hate for no reason. Meanwhile OLE MISS IS FOR REAL

Seems legit!

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Yeah I read an article on it earlier. I’m sure they are running a scam for 150k. They are so poor after all.

They have to install them and repair the field which got fucked up by all the fans. The leftover money is going to the general athletics fund.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Yeah I read an article on it earlier. I’m sure they are running a scam for 150k. They are so poor after all.

They have to install them and repair the field which got fucked up by all the fans. The leftover money is going to the general athletics fund.

It is a scam lol, they easily could’ve paid for it themselves but they got the Tennessee JARs to do it. Trump would be proud

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
It is but it's also what every college is about, idk why anyone would be surprised that a college didn't waste a fundraising opportunity.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
U should see the “Tennessee beat Bama” swag the university team store sold ma’wife. Foozbawl the best grift ever for the always grifting Highee Edumacation Industrial Complex.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
college is kind of a scam in general. At least when you're 18. You'd be better off learning to code and then getting some dumb BS degree online later after ur career has started.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
that take elked by the only utopian with 36 bachelors degrees.

LightheartedCaringAiredale-max-1mb.gif

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Oh I've lived through it and it was glorious.
"It's rollin baby" - Mike Price
Franchione leaving them for aTm lol.