• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2022 Season: Week 9 Thread - Don't Fear the Reaper

bruin

Then the door was open and the wind appeared
The candles blew and then disappeared
The curtains flew and then he appeared
Saying don't be afraid

Crank some Cult. It's Halloween. Week 9 is here. College Gameday is heading to Jackson as they honor the HBCU Classic Southern vs Jackson State. NBA has begun. The Fall Classic is around the corner. NHL is in full boom. Hand out some candy to the kiddos as there will be Halloween parties all weekend long. Stay safe. Watch some Horror films. Keep on rocking in the free world.

Notable matchups:
Virginia Tech at #24 NC State, 4:30 PT - ESPN (Thursday)
#14 Utah at Washington State, 7:30 PT - FS1 (Thursday)
#2 Ohio State at # 13 Penn State, 9:00 AM PT - FOX
#7. TCU at West Virginia, 9:00 AM PT - ESPN
Notre Dame at #16 Syracuse. 9:00 AM PT - ABC
Florida vs #1 Georgia, 12:30 - CBS (Jacksonville)
#8 Oregon at Cal, 12:30 PT - PAC 12 NET
#9 Oklahoma State at # 22 Kansas State, 12:30 PT - FOX
#10 Wake Forest at Louisville, 12:30 PT - ACC NET
#10 USC at Arizona, 3:00 PT - PAC 12 NET
#3 Kentucky at #19 Tennessee, 4:00 PT - ESPN
Michigan State at #4 Michigan, 4:30 PT - ABC
Stanford at #12 UCLA, 7:30 PT - ESPN

*Note (rankings will be updated once released)

5K2ZYC2ZGZD6XF35TTZPVPNHB4.jpg

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fa4ac17a4-44a6-424a-9a7d-3310e2978fa9_1066x836.png

UF-UGA-tailgate-2021-32-e1638025390982.jpeg

how-to-watch-its-the-great-pumpkin-charlie-brown-charlie-brown-halloween-special-1632929232.jpeg

23650947-standard.jpg

2102.jpg

Screen_Shot_2017_10_28_at_8.27.52_AM.png

cdc7c1a1a93428afceb13c9167032681.jpg

Last edited:

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Hope Martinez is healthy for K-State. That game is going to be FUN.

OU @ Iowa State being a footnote this weekend is kinda funny after the past 6 or so years of good games that usually have an impact on the conference race.

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
Nervous as heck about @brasky this weekend though.

I think we will run the ball but we gotta start converting TDs in the red zone.

The Michigan game looming is kinda meh. Probably won't factor into the West race as much it's actually more about Michigan having a potential 2 game stretch against a top 20 then a top 3.

I don't think there's anyway we get more than 9 wins, which iss still a pretty dsng good finish considering.

Last edited:

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator

LEACH said:
“Well I think we need to use our hands better. We don’t move our hands very good. You know, when I was a kid and I was in grade school, there was this nice big dinosaur guy. I can’t remember the gas station, but they would give you a free dinosaur [toy]if you filled up there. That’s back when they had commercials on TV and then they would give something to the kids like me,” Leach said. “And then the idea was that you should raise hell with your parents every time you’re in the station wagon. We had one, a good classic like one off the Wonder Years, one of those fake woody ones, you know, fake painted-on wood. But then the best is it would always without exception the finish and the varnish on it would peel. So then it looked more bogus than ever.”

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
Brian Ferentz is making $900,000 this season as an adult employed in a job. The amateur quarterbacks don’t make that.

lol. LMAO. Can't wait till the end of the season when the Iowa offense comes out of hibernation to put up a half dozen tuggies and beat the vaunted Nebraska Cornshuckers to secure another year for Ferentz Jr.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
HARD NOSED DC hire vindicated after they win the division and lose 70-0 to OSU or Michigan!

Mame YO

slings rocks
I love big numbers that lack context.

Is that good? Why should I care? The Pac12 won’t exist in a few years anyway lol.

Mame YO

slings rocks
idk why these guys care about pac12 viewership or why that’s Oregon’s problem. Oregon has probably been in most of the conference’s marquee matchups in the last decade lol. If anything the fall of the PAC is some combination of Larry Scott and USC not being back babby.

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
idk why these guys care about pac12 viewership or why that’s Oregon’s problem. Oregon has probably been in most of the conference’s marquee matchups in the last decade lol. If anything the fall of the PAC is some combination of Larry Scott and USC not being back babby.

Larry Scott and USC not being back is linked.

Every other conference acknowledges that there are marquee programs that, like them or not, bring in the lion's share of revenue and media attention and sporting world juice. For the Pac, that program was always USC, with other programs occassionally stepping forward and sharing the spotlight, but fading back to their regional importance once their nice little run of 9 and 10 win seasons degraded into 6 and 7 win seasons.

Scott wanted to level the playing field so that ALL programs would be 6-6. Scheduling USC on a fucking Friday night at Utah in late October or on a Thursday in Corvallis is stabbing your golden goose in the neck.

I'm sad that the AAWU/PAC 8/10/12 is now on its deathbed, because CFB is regional and conference matchups where the opponents are literally on opposite coasts are an abomination- but fuck you, Larry Scott - fuck you in your giant culo.

Lightningwar

Administrator
I saw other sauces last night saying they were caught running a train on a girl somewhere inside the team facility. :dunno:

(sauces: various Aggie Twitter "insiderzzz")

The players were the following

2022 5 star CB - Denver Harris
2022 5 star WR - Chris Marshall
2022 4 star OL - PJ Williams

Harris and Marshall were suspended for the Miami game because they missed curfew. They have also played quite a bit, when not suspended.

Mame YO

slings rocks
The entire state of Oregon has little brother syndrome. Seattle and CA get all the attention. Oregon has what, exactly?
this is definitely true with California. I never understood why Seattle gets hype tbh. Portland>Seattle. Washington and Oregon are near identical outside of the two major cities. Meth mouth and trump flags everywhere.