• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2022 Season: Week 9 Thread - Don't Fear the Reaper

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
If Nix has something like 4000+ total yards and 50+ TDs playing for a 1 loss conference champion, you don’t think that’s a worthy Heisman resume?

Bo Nix has been a streaky, shitty quarterback for four years as a starter. If he puts up those stats, I will assume that the Pac-12 is soft as Charmin.

Mame YO

slings rocks
well, like I’ve said multiple times - he is on pace to do just that. You’ll acting like I’m pulling these figures out of nowhere lol. I’m literally just projecting his season stats based on his performance so far and you’ll can’t handle it rofl.

Mame YO

slings rocks
I’m a homer for pointing out that one of the best offenses in the nation has a QB putting up Heisman quality individual stats lol.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Why are you talking for pages about this? He's ranked 6th on every Heisman list I've found. These odds factor in Oregon's soft schedule. If you think he's higher or Oregon has a hard schedule no one outside of the state of Oregon agrees with you.

Mame YO

slings rocks
Why are you talking for pages about this?
mostly because I started the discussion in the first place lol

6th is relatively reasonable and accounts for a certain level of uncertainty. I’m arguing that if Oregon wins the pac and he keeps his current pace statistically that he is in the top 3. That would mean that Oregon beat Utah and USC/UCLA also so there is your schedule strength.

Lightningwar

Administrator
MEL has the best agent ever lol
View attachment 26347

This is an amazing graphic. Fisher and Tucker, these two balloon heads combine for 171 million in buyouts and have produced a 6-10 record together. James Franklin is 1-10 vs top 5 competition. Kelly the jury is out as he is just getting going at LSU. Smart and Sweeney at least produce CFP teams.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Always love when Mame discovers something that everyone has already known for years and then proceeds to sperg out about it. There's bias in the Heisman race? NO WAY

Lightningwar

Administrator
It's all fun and games until a 3-5 SEC team takes ur corch!

Look at the track record

Willie Taggart - 9-12 at FSU, fired second year, set program back 3 years.
Cristobum - 4-4 with an atrocious offense, went to 4OT to score 14 points against UVA.
What southern team can get wrecked by the next Oregon coach?

Seems Oregon has had the last laugh so far.