• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2022: The Offseason Thread - The Breakup Song

Skeeter

Uber felon
Put your Twitter handle on your shirt lol wtf. Aren't most of the camps that matter invite only? Pretty sure any recruiter worth even 10 cents knows the twitter handles of every single kid there.
I know in Ohio all camps are required to be public. I know Ohio State makes it REALLY hard to know when the camps are unless you are invited. I could see this being good advice for smaller schools though, or if you're Billy 2* trying to inflate your status.

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
I know in Ohio all camps are required to be public. I know Ohio State makes it REALLY hard to know when the camps are unless you are invited. I could see this being good advice for smaller schools though, or if you're Billy 2* trying to inflate your status.

Yeah I guess I don't know a ton about how the whole recruiting thing works, but I feel like most of the time anyone running these camps already knows all about the guys they want there, and the rest are just bodies.

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT

I think that is what Sandlin is referring to. The 4 and 5 star guys who have been getting letters since the 7th grade already have more exhaustive bios and dossiers on them than lifelong Al-Qaeda members. The guy who played at a small high school that went 2-8 his senior year and is trying to get noticed is the one who needs to be the flashiest and make the most noise.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
It's only underrated in that people who aren't from the East Coast/Mid Atlantic do not realize how fucking annoying their grads are. It's a top 5 most annoying grad school. On Earth.

coogrfan

You can't lose 20-18 in 9 fucking OT's to anyone and say you saved the fucking conference. If anything Illinois showed that horrendous offensive football can still make for a decent amount of viewers as long as you put Pedo State trash into the garbage WHERE IT FUCKING BELONGS
Fixed.

bruin

Some game times announced for UCLA.

Sept. 3 vs. Bowling Green – 11:30 a.m. (Pac-12 Network)
Sept. 10 vs. Alabama State – 2 p.m. (Pac-12 Network)
Sept. 17 vs. South Alabama – 11 a.m. (Pac-12 Network)

Fri., Sept. 30 vs. Washington* - 7:30 p.m. (ESPN)
Fri., Nov. 25 at California* – 1:30 p.m. (FOX)

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert

dbf3d7f774ebbb0aecf23b3b29768858.gif