• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2022: The Offseason Thread - The Breakup Song

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations

DistantInsubstantialClingfish-size_restricted.gif

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Yep, it's a horrible situation. Bo knew, too. And there are way too many people who are still denying that fact, including Harbaugh and others. Maybe they can now get their heads out of their asses.

Specifically, I hope the university can figure out better ways to handle allegations of sexual assault/misconduct. There have been too many instances of this at Michigan, including firing our President over the weekend for having an affair with a staffer.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I mean 3 of them have had massive, earth shattering revelations (as of today), and Ohio State has the Gym Jordan stuff which was a smaller scale but still very newsworthy.

jamesnathan

Resident Mormon
Dennis Dodd says the Big XII will play 9 conference games in 2023. BYU will have to drop all but 3 of their currently scheduled games. It will be interesting to see who they choose to keep.

jamesnathan

Resident Mormon
In news no one here cares about...

BYU has reportedly signed to host Nevada as the first game of 2024. Right now, UCF is in that first weekend, so it makes sense that would be handled by the conference. But I wasn't really expecting that they would sign new games. I figured they'd keep some of what they already had scheduled and pick from those. Bringing in new teams means, to me, that any games currently scheduled should be considered cancelled (with maybe exceptions of Utah, Utah State and possibly Boise State, to me. All that work to build those schedules, and now they are basically starting all over.

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
My Hawaii dynasty on NCAA 2004 was too easy with him as my initial QB.

I instead made a create-a-team using the old Hawaii uniforms with the Rainbow on the side of the helms (couldn't actually do it, just used a white helmet with a green block "H" on the side) and had them run their old style wishbone attack circa 1987.