• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2022: The Offseason Thread - The Breakup Song

Bruce Wayne

JT Daniels is at WV? Isn’t this his 4th team?

These QBs are like NFL head coaches; they keep getting recycled no matter how poorly they perform.

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
I think teams just value experience higher than potential because it's a known quality when you could have a really talented guy on your roster but you don't have enough reps to develop guys in one off-season.

You only get like so many practices, so many scrimmage practices, etc allowed by the NCAA.

Ander1345

For QB's yeah 100% though I don't blame them. Most of them want to be the guy, grew being tbe guy, and most teams don't use QB rotations.

Ander1345

This pretty generous to be honest. Lunney could be a real game changer but being a OC in the B1G is a whole different thing. Walters will be a HC some day.

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
Miami at #4 sure is a take. A&M getting the top 10 by association vote as is tradition. Not sure Nebraska should be sniffing the top 50 let alone the top 25

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Put on a random classic game. Indiana had a qb named GIBRAN HAMDAN in 2002 apparently

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations

heard from a microphone blaring inside Autzen Stadium as the Ducks are nearing the end of their scrimmage.

This was someone reading off idiotic coaching platitudes into the PA

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Also "heard from a microphone blaring" wat