• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2022: The World Cup Thread

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Brazil was by the far the worst team I've seen this WC with the stereotypical "get touched and act like you've been hit by a sniper" flopping so fuck them

For the record I don't really like Brazil or Spain. I just loath Morocco and Croatia, and will be significantly less entertained by the games they subsequently play in

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
I assume you hate Croatia because they actually know how to make a WC final this century

To be honest, I don't actually give too much of a shit about Ingerland, but the Croatian team are truly loathsome. I hate them for being absolute pricks.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Hayvis watching Croatia hoist the trophy:
cE4F35v.gif

jamesnathan

Resident Mormon
Brazil was by the far the worst team I've seen this WC with the stereotypical "get touched and act like you've been hit by a sniper" flopping so fuck them
I love and cheer for Brazil soccer, but this makes it reel hard to watch their games.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
argentina's anthem is boring af

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
does Argentina have a player over 5'6 that isn't the keeper

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
didn't realize luuk DE Jong was even still alive

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations

again, not bringing Vasquez just criminal

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
These announcers are undoubtedly a bit confused. The play by play guy sounded genuinely outraged that MESSY wasn’t ejected from the game for minor infractions