• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2022: The World Cup Thread

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
FFS Karl. As an Ingerland fan I probably stand to benefit if we go through, and I can't stand Spain but this is just fucking awful for the tournament. 1 if not 2 shit games to follow now.
I hate 2004 Greece as much as the next person, but Morocco can't do this against a real team. France or England will run over them. Unfortunately Portugal or Switzerland will probably also lose to the bus

Spain looked infinitely better with Nico and Fati on. Dani Olmo is a wet paper bag

Snorky's Shame

The only goal scored against Morocco at this tournament was scored by a Moroccan.

A Morocco-Switzerland quarterfinal could be as dire as Ukraine-Switzerland in 2006.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
I just want to see a good tournament and I fucking hate bus parking and all the mongs that don't watch football (not talking about you guys more people over here) that always root for the underdog and think it's wonderful.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
I'd much rather watch Morocco park the bus and get by with a ton of last ditch defending than see Spain win 1-0 with 1100 lateral passes.

Spain have not really been so much like that for a few years tho. More direct these days. They only had to pass the ball sideways this game because Morocco had 11 men behind the ball. You couldn't do much else.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
Switz corch wearing just a polo. Porchoghoul corch with coat n tie. My prediction has been made.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Spain is annoying and boring and I'm so glad they're out.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Croatia always has a guy in a mask

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
Really. We're stooping so low as to support Croatia now? Not surprised at @Karl Hungus , as he's a fan of anything that used to be USSR, but anybody else rooting for Croatia, have a fucking word with urselfs.

U can Take COMFORT in THE fact that the MOST KNOWLEDGEBLE Futbol Wardrobe fan is ROOTING 4 Brasil.

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
I always root for places I’ve been. Croatia-Japan and France-Engerland have me in shambles though

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
All I know is that a semi-final with Croatia rather than Brazil in it is going to be CONSIDERABLY shitter.

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
The mics on woodwork is such a wonderful thing. The finality of the “THUD” on PK’s, FG’s, etc. is great production.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
saving this for when Croatia increase their record to 6 WC PK shootout wins out of 6 tries against England in the final

giphy.webp

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Really. We're stooping so low as to support Croatia now? Not surprised at @Karl Hungus , as he's a fan of anything that used to be USSR, but anybody else rooting for Croatia, have a fucking word with urselfs.

Brazil was by the far the worst team I've seen this WC with the stereotypical "get touched and act like you've been hit by a sniper" flopping so fuck them