• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2022 ZAPPE

CJ_24

I think Christian Watson will be a bust. Legacy pick (father was drafted by GB back in the day), and he's a kid from Florida who was only good enough to play college ball at North Dakota State? Wat. Sorry, I'm not buying the potential of a WR from an FCS school. And I think it's a red flag if the kid is from Florida and went to fucking North Dakota.

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
I think Christian Watson will be a bust. Legacy pick (father was drafted by GB back in the day), and he's a kid from Florida who was only good enough to play college ball at North Dakota State? Wat. Sorry, I'm not buying the potential of a WR from an FCS school. And I think it's a red flag if the kid is from Florida and went to fucking North Dakota.

I mean, different eras but Jerry Rice went to Grand Valley St, Randy Moss went to Marshall and Terrell Owens went to UT Chattanooga. Victor Cruz went to UMass. Antonio Brown went to high school in Miami and attended Central Michigan. One of the best WRs in Saints history (Marques Colston) came from Hofstra and didn’t talk to his college coach his entire senior year.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator

rgUSlkA.gif

Skeeter

Uber felon
I mean, different eras but Jerry Rice went to Grand Valley St, Randy Moss went to Marshall and Terrell Owens went to UT Chattanooga. Victor Cruz went to UMass. Antonio Brown went to high school in Miami and attended Central Michigan. One of the best WRs in Saints history (Marques Colston) came from Hofstra and didn’t talk to his college coach his entire senior year.
Cooper kupp

GR8 2 B FL G8R

Still they are drafting Punters in the 4th

Anyway I liked the many permutations of the wine/first name Chianti in this year's class