• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2022 ZAPPE

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
neither of them look very asian so it doesn't count. One day there will be a Eugene as the starting QB and we can celebrate then

GR8 2 B FL G8R

Saints are making an LSU team as soon as Payton leaves. Do we have nothing but fat Tigah boosters wearing purple Columbia fishing shirts in the front office? I mean I'm down for signing Honey Badger, Jarvis Landry, and potentially rich homie Kwon Alexander. Just not sure we need Garth Brooks (I know where the bodies are buried in) Baton Rouge playing on the Superdome loudspeakers. Also I have seen Spurrier try to turn Washington into the Swamp, and I have seen the very stable genius and God Emperor try to drain it, and neither one worked.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
8Ed9Hdj.png

@Brick

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
that's a fine name as long as you don't go around advertising how you came up with it, lol. Chud city if someone admits to that willingly tho

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
file.gif
file.gif
@jdlikewhoa @kella @VORTEX
file.gif
file.gif

Washington Commanders deal to buy land in Woodbridge, Virginia | wusa9.com

Are they serious with this? That area is an awful and congested conduit for east coast travel already. It's the worst part of any beach (or non-beach @kella) trip. They are going to throw tens of thousands of drunk NASHNUL fans on top of that already existing disaster on Sundays?

Some of my best friends growing up were from HOODBRIDGE so I'm pretty familiar with the area lol. I can't imagine throwing a NASHNUL team into that bizarre town and subculture.

I wonder how many people still even want this team in the area? At this point I would pay extra taxes for a 50 year break from having a local NASHNUL team.

giphy.gif

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I like everyone I've met from HOODBRIDGE, all good people, but that area on its own is a fucking disaster for this kind of thing lol.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
It's 10 lanes wide, BUT, it has curves, so people hit their brakes leading to massive backups. Wish I was kidding. I think there's also a few zero merge entrances that don't help.