• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2022 ZAPPE

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I think that play was supposed to be a hook and ladder but it was also horribly telegraphed, and usually you want the hooker to be on a crossing route, not a shallow hook.

coogrfan

giphy.gif

Skeeter

Uber felon
It would've been even more hilarious if Dak would've gotten sacked for that safety at the end after running directly into the defender

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
Kinda feel like it'll be Bengals & Eagles coming out on top this weekend. A high ankle sprain doesn't heal in a week, regardless of how much drugs they shoot him up with. Also think Purdy might not be up to the task against the Eagles. They seem like much more of a complete team than the Cowboys or Bucs

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Frank “The 4th” Reich finally gonna put us in the gulag permanently b4 Tepp Daddy moves the team to London. I’ll be shopping for a team shortly

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
I saw a mock draft that had Levis at 4 and Richardson at 9 lol. I mean I feel like both of them are going to be horrible.

I also feel like Bryce Young is going to suck, though, so what do I know.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
JOSH is a huge anomaly. Put in a ton of work hisself in the offseason and had a lot of organizational support. The Levis and Richardson stuff is completely baffling

Brick

im done judging QBs. portal is even more confirmation that outside of the best of the best QBs, corching is the most important thing. probably 85% of starting NASHNUL qbs would be bagging groceries if we simmed the last 10 seasons again.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
I feel like this recent discussion is 66% NO NAMES. unless we are also talking JEANS companies and FORMER New Mexico GOvernors along with ALABAMA's QB

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni
im done judging QBs. portal is even more confirmation that outside of the best of the best QBs, corching is the most important thing. probably 85% of starting NASHNUL qbs would be bagging groceries if we simmed the last 10 seasons again.
If they bag enough groceries they can be Kurt Warner.