• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2023 SOLDIER FIELDS

bruin

Mahomes got Hollywood Brown and Worthy down field

Now can dink all day to Kelce and has his number 1 option in rice (who willl get a 6-8 suspension)

Bo Nix to Denver kills
Me. How many times did Kiper say scouts compared him to Breesus?!! Lmao

What a night. Also BRUIN Latu first DEFENSIVE player off the board at 15. No wonder the league has gone to shit.

GR8 2 B FL G8R

Mahomes got Hollywood Brown and Worthy down field

Now can dink all day to Kelce and has his number 1 option in rice (who willl get a 6-8 suspension)

Bo Nix to Denver kills
Me. How many times did Kiper say scouts compared him to Breesus?!! Lmao

What a night. Also BRUIN Latu first DEFENSIVE player off the board at 15. No wonder the league has gone to shit
Never forget that Marquise Brown is simply from the shitty Fort Lauderdale/Miami suburb Hollywood, Florida

GR8 2 B FL G8R

They gave him a Combine card in MUT, plays like Ngata. The initial reason he got snaps was they gave him Saints (all 32 teams) chem.

How do you pronounce his first name correctly

My brother and friends call him Jersey as in Silent Bob View Askewniverse, Sopranos, etc

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
Isaiah Adams is a fucking beast though, and Tip Reiman is a super raw TE(only 19 catches in 2023!!!) But his athleticism scores were like top 1% of TE's all time. Will be one of those players who either takes off in the pros or just over quite puts it together.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Isaiah Adams is a fucking beast though, and Tip Reiman is a super raw TE(only 19 catches in 2023!!!) But his athleticism scores were like top 1% of TE's all time. Will be one of those players who either takes off in the pros or just over quite puts it together.
Yeah I warmed up to the Adams pick after reading more about him. They needed a flexible lineman and it sounds like he can be that or just a full-time guard. TIP who knows but they have McBride as the main guy so nbd if he flops

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
RUSS is gonna be a better QB for the remainder of his career than at least 5 out of the 6 QBs that were drafted in the 1st round. Gonna be hilarious when he's an all pro next year, wins comeback player of the year, and a super bowl.
Not even wrong, Tomlin seems to just plug away even when the roster is sub par. Steelers always seem like they can go toe to toe with any team. Russ is kind of meme-y at this point but he was never awful.