• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2023 - The Offseason Thread

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Now get CLOWNZANO to believe those Presidents as Corches AI posts so he can write a COLUMN on which president would make the best corch

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
Don't get me started on lawns. Most of the fucking grass you mow in the country isn't even native to America.... we just wanted to copy Europeans.

If you ask me, the native ground cover(in Illinois at least) is way better looking than large plots of green grass.

Lightningwar

Administrator
I have this ridiculous property that is 2 acres but shaped like Idaho with grass and a walking path on the western edge and a giant pond in where montana fills in. The city has a path on it and I have to mow 15 feet on either side. The previous owner actually mowed the entire space, including a severe decline down to the pond. I let that part go and only mow safe areas. The western border where the walking path resides is 1100 feet from end to end.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
XFVqhpm.gif

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Saban essentially killing a nine game SEC schedule by hisself because he doesn't want to play Tennessee, Auburn, and LSU every year anymore. ESPN also not willing to pay more for more conference games yet. Who could have seen this disaster coming?

bruin

UCLA non conference game times.

Coastal Carolina, 7:30 PT - ESPN
at San Diego State, 4:30 PT - CBS
North Carolina Central, 2:30 PT - Pac 12 Net