• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2032: An Intergalactic Space Odyssey

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
GET YOUR FA OFFERS IN... A few decent players out there especially considering the talent pool looks a little lower than where the WBL ended up at.

I'm going to sim probably about 7pm commish standard time (PT).

doh

I'll amnesty those guys...

Simming to Opening Day tonight. WE ARE BACK.

doh

Talent pool isn't great.

It's interesting in the WBL we ended up with basically none of the 50/80/45 type pitchers who I and @Wendell_Gee loved. There were a bunch just in FA in this league.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
@doh - Weird thing happened. I had all the messages to say I signed catcher Sakin, but he's still a free agent. Can't work out why this is. I also have gone right up to my budget again. I hope I've not got some CPU settings?

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
@doh - Weird thing happened. I had all the messages to say I signed catcher Sakin, but he's still a free agent. Can't work out why this is. I also have gone right up to my budget again. I hope I've not got some CPU settings?
Did you update OOTP23? It doesn’t auto update so if not you’re out of sync.

TonyGin&Juice

I'll check, but the league seem to update ok...

I had the same thing happen (league fine, export not) and it was due to my build not being current. Forgot that this MacOS version doesn't autoupdate so just thought I'd mention it.

doh

Yeah I saw that... Just put him back on your team.

Go to 'Manager Options' and make sure it's all set to you doing it. I think the CPU released him?

doh

What does everyone think about future budget?

Keep $125,000,000 budget for next year? Open up the floodgates and just rip off the bandaid? (If we do this, I'll even out market sizes)

TonyGin&Juice

I’ll export again this morning. If it doesn’t show up this time I’m legit quitting. No catcher in the league and nothing but problems? That’s a no from me doge.

TonyGin&Juice

I ain’t exporting again today so if that file has 26 players and #1 STUD PROSPECT is down on the farm we good. If not I ain’t gonna be at a terminal until tomorrow night and that’s only the if I don’t drive my car into a wall.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
@doh - I've sorted out my whole organisation now. Sorry that I missed the boat.

It says I have two illegal p[layers in the IBL. Don't know what this means.

Can you put my catcher on the team too. Thx.

Reactions: doh

doh

So to have someone your active (26 man) roster, you need to also have them on your 40-man roster (have a major league contract)

Weird MURICANS rule that can be confusing @hayvis

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
So to have someone your active (26 man) roster, you need to also have them on your 40-man roster (have a major league contract)

Weird MURICANS rule that can be confusing @hayvis

Can you chuck them on for me? Did you get my export?

doh

Yes you had 26 guys. I added the 2 Spring Training non-roster invitees to your 40-man.

69! guys on waivers. Next sim may be disrupted by all the guys who DFA'd. I might sim to the 10-day period then let everyone adjust their rosters since we will all have tons of guys to sort through.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
The team released him on 4/5? Are you sure you have all your roster setting to human? I just added him back.

Yep. Even turned minor leagues to Hum now. It may be that he was signed to minors and they released him, but that's niot CPU anymore so good to go. The fucking CPU is demented.

doh

Just FYI -- Next sim will probably be the night of the 4th/morning of the 5th.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
I did doge but even after I export it STILL downloads the same file again. What's up with that fuckstickery?

By the way, why can't I change ma'ticket prices? U trying to keep me dicked down like some LOL p00r?

Did you download the patch? Or did @doh ?

IIRC you can't change ticket prices during the season.

Skeeter

Uber felon
I have a player whining that he sees himself as a middle of the order guy. I double check and he's batting 2 against rhp and 6 against lhp. Dafuq?