• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2045 WBL Wizard Award Voting

osick87

Community Liaison
It crashed after The North League New Wizard award

Couldnt open awManager0.html 4

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I remember when doh freaked because Hellman won the Arm Wizard Award after only playing 19 games in the north.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Yea but he deserves it anyway, not like it would matter what leagye he was in

Lloyd Carr

He has like a 2.4 WAR in 29 games in the South, along with .381BA/9HR/30RBI.

Add that to his North stats for the year, and I'd vote for him again.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I'm okay with Tomas too, either one is deserving depending on your philosophy. Doh gon' vote Tomas for sure tho

osick87

Community Liaison
I think I voted him 4th. Jihad, Tomas, and Ammar were head of him IIRC.

I also didn't vote Andre over Paz. I am the non homer.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I guess I voted Chavez 2nd. I did it super early this mroing, I'm not sure I even read much. My sweet Tomas, lo siento

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I'm mad I didn't put a rotten egg in Jihad's contract now. That would have been so perfect to have a $6M bonus for being the Bat Wizard

Wolfman21

You are like Zeek putting Michigan State first in Nutopia rankings.

If this is aimed at me...I voted Jihad #1...so not even. And I'm not the only one that thought Chavez had a better season than Tomas seeing as how Chavez has 2 first place votes and Tomas only has 1.

Hell, I voted Vajorov over him seeing as how Vajorov tied Tapley's single season hits record.

osick87

Community Liaison
Fuck I am a homer, Chavez did have a better hitting year. My b. Tomas had a he'll of a complete package year doe.

Wolfman21

Think i went with Alonzo first. Gonnett prolly had a better season slightly, I just think Alonzo is dynamite.

osick87

Community Liaison
Shit I voted for Perez not Chavez.....

842416975.gif

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
God damn that False Bay rotation. So help us when @jdlikewhoa recovers from the bug deal and can upgrade that offense

He is already through it all, since he made the playoffs last year his budget stayed the same. He made money this year and has 41M in budget room :laughing:

Wendell Gee

dawg_gone parrothead
Frack! I keep voting for the top 5 pitchers in each group instead of the top 5 overall. Consequently none of the starters got a WG vote. Fark. Goddang misleading presentation.