• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2048 WBL Draft Thread (Draft Starts at some point)

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Reel can move him right into the rotation next year. In a few years he'll have at least two dominant hitters and one dominant pitcher

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Or he could take one of the better players

I don't necessarily think they're better but given my love for hitting I would take one of them. Red Beard is going to be an ace tho. Top 3 picks will get all star quality prospects, I like that they're ready to help almost immediately too. Kinda nice to help jump start the bad teams

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
This class is the best in a while. There are potential all-stars into the second round. Yankee is in good shape if he can sign them haha.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I only have two players I realistically want out of the whole draft. One of them will be available at #10, but I'm sure the other will be long gone by the time I pick next.

Lloyd Carr

It says I have Kabul's 3rd, but I think that's Istanbul's (as per the Traded Picks thread).

Unless somehow I got it and don't remember.

Edit: And I thought my 1st was going to Istanbul (which he got from Amsterdam)? Why does Key West have it?

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
It says I have Kabul's 3rd, but I think that's Istanbul's (as per the Traded Picks thread).

Unless somehow I got it and don't remember.

Edit: And I thought my 1st was going to Istanbul (which he got from Amsterdam)? Why does Key West have it?

He traded it to KW

Lloyd Carr

Also, my 3rd should go to Seoul.

I'd make the changes myself, but you stripped my of my power.

Edit: NVM, I guess I have two thirds? Guess I didn't sign someone last year.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Also, my 3rd should go to Seoul.

I'd make the changes myself, but you stripped my of my power.

Edit: NVM, I guess I have two thirds? Guess I didn't sign someone last year.

Are you really not a commish anymore? Gonna have to fix that, you're the only one with as little of a life as me. I need you able to make changes.

edit: says you're still an admin

Lloyd Carr

Are you really not a commish anymore? Gonna have to fix that, you're the only one with as little of a life as me. I need you able to make changes.

edit: says you're still an admin

I don't have the admin section. Might be because the site doesn't look like it's 100% active yet?

Lloyd Carr

M40W3Ll.gif

iOqEWQG.gif

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
Just got back into town. Does this start later today?

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
So none of my gchat folks thought it would be a good idea to hit me up this weekend huh

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
The ones that are league players don't have it listed because its a separate player generation thing. The league players you can actually see their WRC+ and stuff so it balances out, the ones not in the feeder leagues need a distinction

Wolfman21

Yankee rebuilds his team by trading all 7 of his first round picks away for basically nothing and 1 guy in the strongest draft we've had in 5 years.

Bravo

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Redbeard is far and away the best prospect, save for maybe one other guy in terms of risk/reward. I get another Top 4 guy and another pick at 13. I am content. Upset that Schauwn waited until now to deal it but hey them's the breaks

Wolfman21

so who is changing the picks on the website now days? Because the trades from yesterday haven't even been updated on it

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
OK I won't even defend Tankee on this one.... :laughing:

I posted above I think that this type of trade would be good if there was a Kasib like player who everyone knew would be a superstar, best in the game type. I don't think Redbeard is. I think he's a legit #1 but I don't think he's going to be better than a Okada, Naka, Torres, etc.