• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2048 WBL Season Thread (FREE AGENCY IS NOT OPEN YET)

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
OU, what does your @ mean?

do we go back to the end of ST?

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
OU, what does your @ mean?

do we go back to the end of ST?
Download the patch, I'll pull whatever exports are out there now and then download the patch. If you've already exported you're good on that front

Download the patch, if you've already exported I have it. Says nothing about going backwards in time tho

Reel

Community Liaison
Download the patch, I'll pull whatever exports are out there now and then download the patch. If you've already exported you're good on that front

Download the patch, if you've already exported I have it. Says nothing about going backwards in time tho

i didnt export tho.

I havent exported since the DFA problem you warned me about

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
budget is going down even more now with this latest update. Amsterdam will be a 50 game winner in a few years

Reel

Community Liaison
we'll see how he goes through the first half of the season

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Or what, projected budget for next year?

Projected budget. I will have enough for around $130M payroll give or take a few mil. I'll make the playoffs so that should raise it 5M or so but I'll have to get rid of 3-4 starters

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Projected budget. I will have enough for around $130M payroll give or take a few mil. I'll make the playoffs so that should raise it 5M or so but I'll have to get rid of 3-4 starters
I actually haven't found it to be true you get a boost from making the playoffs in future payroll. You do get a boost in terms of revenues in that year.

Anyone else like to see us raise cash up to $20m again?

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I think we might just have to up our market sizes. Attendance seems down overall as well as the budgets.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I actually haven't found it to be true you get a boost from making the playoffs in future payroll. You do get a boost in terms of revenues in that year.

Boost in revenue translates to a budget boost doe. At least it used to.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator

Not payroll, budget. Your budget will be higher than your projected budget if you make the playoffs

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Meant budget and didn't happen for me last year.

It always has to me but I've made quite a bit of money. Mine is 166, let's see what it is next year. Making the playoffs mitigated my loss last year, I was projected 176 and look at me now

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I do think these declines are too sharp, it can really fuck some teams over if they signed large contracts with the old understanding of league rules. I'm going to make it so the default settings let us at least break even

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I do think these declines are too sharp, it can really fuck some teams over if they signed large contracts with the old understanding of league rules. I'm going to make it so the default settings let us at least break even
Maybe they adjusted market sizes? Would an increase help?

jdlikewhoa

Bout to quit
3874a4484998f19dd72229f0797e4d6e.jpg

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
No meant the playoffs didn't boost my budget at all.
You budget only changes once... So im saying if i dont make the playoffs there is a good chance i go down to 166M,if i make the playoffs i may only go down to 176M meaning the playoffs boosted next years budget because i made $10M or whatever