• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2051 HUNGER GAMES - SUBMIT PLAYERS BY 2PM TODAY OR THE HG IS CANCELLED

Do you want the Hunger Games to be a permanent league fixture? (with #11 pick as prize).

• Yes

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • Go fuck urself, Tavaris.

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
OFFICIAL HUNGER GAMES 2052 MASTER POST (I will update this as we proceed)

Official tribute list:
LIS Sends - 1B/DH Jose Lopez to BUF (8th pick) Killed?
BUF Sends - P Ari Stangassinger to BA (1st pick)
CAI Sends - P John Owens
LV Sends - P Peter Quintero to KAB (6th pick)
IST Sends - P Alexis Castiglione to HEL (7th pick)

BA Sends - P Mark Frye
SEO Sends - LF/RF Ray "Stabby" Lewis to CAI (3rd Pick)
NDR Sends - LF/RF JESUS LOPEZ to SEO (5th pick)
KAB Sends - P JuanCruz to IST (2nd pick)
HEL Sends - 1B/IF Brandon Watson to NDR (4th Pick)

Draft Order
1)osick87
2)Yankee151
3)NML
4)Travis7401
5)Karl Hungus
6)Wolfman
7)Orlando
8)Lloyd Carr

9)Doh
10)Schwaun

@doh is up and also has 4 seconds to make a pick. Your choices are Mark Frye, John Owens, or you can choose to save Jose Lopez from slaughter by selecting him and substituting another player for death. It doesn't make sense to allow a team to murder a player if other teams drafting after them might be interested in that player.

NML

I guess I didn't understand what I was suppose to tribute - he's a fringe player that I don't really want. But he's coming off a great season for a reliever. I'd say he had the best pro season of any tribute last year.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Joking aside, I think he's a fine tribute. We don't really have any terrible ones this year.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
OFFICIAL HUNGER GAMES 2052 MASTER POST (I will update this as we proceed)

Official tribute list:
LIS Sends - 1B/DH Jose Lopez to LV (9th pick via BUF death threat at 8th pick)

CAI Sends - P John Owens to BUF (8th pick via LV 9th) To be killed?

BA Sends - P Mark Frye

Draft Order
1)osick87
2)Yankee151
3)NML
4)Travis7401
5)Karl Hungus
6)Wolfman
7)Orlando
8)Lloyd Carr
9)Doh

10)Schwaun

@Schauwn is up with the last pick of the Hunger Games. You have 9 days to make a pick. You can choose Mark Frye or to save John Owens (the one you don't pick will die via Buffalo) or you can choose to kill both of them.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Final 2051 HUNGER GAMES SUMMARY!

CAI Sends - P John Owens to BUF (8th pick via LV 9th) to be killed! DIE DIE DIE!
BA Sends - P Mark Frye to LIS with the 10th Pick)

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Well don't nominate pending free agents (unless you can sign them for less than $1M/season going forward). That should be obvious given the $1M salary rule post transfer... Obviously I make up the hunger games rules as I go along, so being all WolfPedantic21 doesn't work. Bottom of the barrel for both of you!

Wolfman21

Don't really care to check FA level of a guy i'm willing to let go in the hunger games. Also, OBVIOUSLY if i'm giving a guy up in the hunger games he can OBVIOUSLY be signed to a contract less than a million dollars. Do i have to continue bringing up OBVIOUS things for you????... OBVIOUSLY

Lloyd Carr

We're almost three months into the 2052 season, and the 1st overall pick of the 2051 Hunger Games (Ari Stangassinger) has yet to see the field.

@osick87

HwmB7t7krGnao.gif

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
There are only like 4 of the HG players total in the WBL right now, lol, and 2 of them got raped. The two leaders, Stabby and Jesus, are holding strong at 0.1 WAR

Lloyd Carr

No one is going to call me out for having last year's 1-1 in AAA also? :laughing:

I'm not calling him out for having him in AAA. I'm calling him out for having him in AAA and him having not thrown a pitch at any level (and having not been injured at all) this year.

osick87

Community Liaison
That is weird. I'll look at my minors and see if I can get him in. Haven't really touched them since OU Ask Coach's me.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Final 2051 HUNGER GAMES SUMMARY!

CAI Sends - P John Owens to BUF (8th pick via LV 9th) to be killed! DIE DIE DIE!
BA Sends - P Mark Frye to LIS with the 10th Pick)

Jesus Lopez was the only + WAR player in the Hunger Games this season, and is therefore the WINNER of the 2051 HUNGER GAMES. Congrats to @Karl Hungus for playing him in a role where he didn't suck completely and congrats to Mr. Manager for winning the coveted 1st round pick. Literally everyone else in this draft either didn't get a WBL start or blew ass in the WBL. Good Job, Good Effort, everyone. If this is the best we can do, the Hunger Games should die a cruel death.

In a strange turn of events, the Shithead @NML tributed who was killed has been re-incarnated, because if you click his player link it turns into this dude:

A solid looking international dude Moscow scouted. Maybe we should kill more of these Loathsome players in hopes that their noble behavior in their current life will cause them to be reincarnated as better players.
http://utopia.allsimbaseball9.com/game/lgreports/players/player_10239.html