• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2062 WBL Draft Thread

Lloyd Carr

It takes about 10 minutes for OOTP to load and 15 minutes for me to download the new file.

Anyone want to tell me who I should draft?

Lloyd Carr

draft a trade up and I'll pick

giphy.gif

Lloyd Carr

Off work today and will be by the comp most of the day paying FM and :smoking:. I'll send you screenshots for requested players. PM me who ya need.

I appreciate it, but I'm only a step above the 2040's @Mr. Radpants when it comes to activity. There's a strong likelihood I won't open OOTP until the 2070's at this rate. I wouldn't want you to waste your time, since Otto is likely going to be managing Buffalo for a while. He doesn't care who I draft.

Corch Otto gon win dat ship this year doe

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Zo thinks all the guys who OSA rates 2+ STARZ are terrible, pick the 1 starz

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
2062 Traded Picks thread is up. Let me know if there are any issues or errors. I @ed people that have conflicts including @Wooly who traded his 2nd twice - one to Buffalo and once to Little Rock. Please give his 1st to Little Rock.

kingssc

Won't really have time to draft for a couple hours til I'm out of a couple meetings. Will do it as soon as possible

osick87

Community Liaison
If people want to send me an offer, it won't be cheap (your 1st and a top shelf prospect) but I'd read it.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
draft tool sent, sorry it was late/the draft was early and I wasn't alerted. If any of you new dudes want the draft tool and aren't on the email list, just PM me your email address and I'll sexually harass you every 5 weeks or so. If you quit the WBL you'll continue to get the tool anyway...