• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2090 WBL Season

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
How can I get my new logos to show up in game? They show up on the site but not in game. The Meepster wants to see her team with the logo.

Go to team settings, colours and logos, and then you can click to load one. It has to be png150x150 and in a folder in the game directory.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Go to team settings, colours and logos, and then you can click to load one. It has to be png150x150 and in a folder in the game directory.

I need it to load for EVERYONE babby, not just me. When da Memphis Meepsters win AA this year I'm buying the Meep a salmon cake and a new bed with her logo on it. Bragging rights are forever.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
I need it to load for EVERYONE babby, not just me. When da Memphis Meepsters win AA this year I'm buying the Meep a salmon cake and a new bed with her logo on it. Bragging rights are forever.

It's the only way I've found. You have to go through the teams in turn. I think I spent quite a while trying to find another way and it doesn't work.

Have you found any other of the logos?

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Please make it so only Tony has to see the cat logos

If you really want to make sure everyone sees it this means that @Karl Hungus just has to load it into the logos/colours screen of his game, then we'll import it from him.

I don't understand why you're so keen on everyone having to have it though.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
I see everyone's logos fine in game :dunno:

I think Rad was just trying to make sure that the Katz logo was hard coded into everyone's game, and that no-one could avoid it even if they wanted to.

BTW, do you have all the logos? If so can you dropbox them or something. I'm missing a few.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
doh Steinbrenner is BACK

steinbrenner-champagne_11.jpg

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Lol. All you losers handing out big contracts trying to win. I'm just supplying a nice steady revenue stream without rocking the boat.

TonyGin&Juice

Rangel contract could be my Gustavo deal. Never know with these pro FAs.
For $10M/year for two years that SS could be a bum but my days of handing out bad contracts are over with. Taking them on in salary dumps? Sure. Ploeg type of extensions or nine figure FA signings? Nah b.

TonyGin&Juice

It's fake money.

Either sign this guy or just have $30m sitting there to go to my owner at the end of the year.
Or you could take on a bad contract and keep the TRADE DYNASTY going like me. Can’t wait until 2093 when we have a top budget and a payroll below $100M again. Feel the excitement.