• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
We haven't switched to 22. I'm going to do it in the next couple of days before the full off-season gets started.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
We haven't switched to 22. I'm going to do it in the next couple of days before the full off-season gets started.

Just wait until next Monday and give everyone a break from this tomfoolery so you hOes can check to make sure everything works so we don’t have another draft fiasco.

THREE RINGS goes in for an overhaul on Monday in Wanchese so we’ll be heading back to Blessed Trump Land then. Win-win-win for all involved if you ask me, to me.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
We need to hit pause and try to fill the league or just kill it. I can hit the recruiting trail if we’re going to actually keep this thing going. I’m just not sure it’s worth it given the lack of interest and everyone being mad at each other. Last time we even talked about the league @Travis7401 told us our opinions don’t matter so not sure where to go from here.

TonyGin&Juice

Yacht next to our picnic boat herre at the port has a couple of yids and whores on it so they might have decent bandwidth. Will see what I can do this evening once I’m through hanging with £ee $cratch P€rry.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Think I might the whole thing too. It seems to import fine, but then when I download the latest league file, I get data errors and it goes toilet.

TonyGin&Juice

Figs file works perfect. Just have to make sure you put it in the right spot. They’ve moved it AGAIN on this version for Mac.

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
Download the Figs file and have at it.

I used to have issues going from version to version for whatever reason.
Yup. Same here a couple versions ago. Either 19 or 20 caused the biggest headache for me when importing previous saves.

jdlikewhoa

Bouta join the party and add this to another computer. Will export shortly. Lets hope I dont get distracted by Perfect Team

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Loading the page? It works fine for me. Or you can't download the file?
Literally says page not working for me.

Scratch that. It did that a couple of times yesterday, now I finally got it to work.

This better be worth it, or is this still going to be the same old shit league?

Last edited:

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
@Karl Hungus - Downloaded Fig's file, and loaded it in and getting a load of errors of which these are two. Can't get it to load at all.

I downloaded it, unzipped it, and put the folder in the save game. Maybe it's just time to hang up my baseball shoes as this is a lot of hassle just to be a whipping boy to make up numbers. -

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
“Put the folder in the save game”

just to be clear the folder that Figs uploaded is the saved game. You drop it inside the saved_games folder. If you are putting his files inside another saved game (lg file) it’s not going to work.

TonyGin&Juice

Does @hayvis have me on ignore or has his brain went to waste since becoming a kept man? Ur putting the file in the wrong place beotch! Put it in the right place with OOTP closed and it’ll show up. This isn’t that hard for anyone with a brain not rekt by the China Virus Hysteria.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
“Put the folder in the save game”

just to be clear the folder that Figs uploaded is the saved game. You drop it inside the saved_games folder. If you are putting his files inside another saved game (lg file) it’s not going to work.

I put it the right place.