• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Yeah that's the right place. Try to close the program after you do that. Sometimes it needs that.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Yeah that's the right place. Try to close the program after you do that. Sometimes it needs that.

Nah. It's still fucking up. I will try unpacking it one more time and see if it works. If it doesn't I'm just going to see it as a sign to stop. I'm not going to keep busting my balls over this just to be told I'm stupid, when I'm only making up the numbers anyway.

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
@Karl Hungus - I've re-downloaded unpacked and quit the program, loaded again. Still no dice. I'm out of moves, I think.

This may be of use. Or it might be shite with new version/no WBL backup save on 22.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
This was one of the easiest imports I’ve ever had. Took 5-10 mins. No issues. Finding the stupid folder to import from on a Mac took longer than anything else.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Download the new file. We're in late November.

You see now it tells me that there's no new file. I think what I have is the latest uncorrupted offering and it thinks I'm in November. (which keeps borking) Might work if you put up another file. Maybe progress one day or something.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
You see now it tells me that there's no new file. I think what I have is the latest uncorrupted offering and it thinks I'm in November. (which keeps borking) Might work if you put up another file. Maybe progress one day or something.

No one else seems to be corrupted, though.

Have you done arb yet? I think if you haven't and I move forward one day you'll miss it.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
There is a file you can delete, online_file_time or something like that, that will help check for a new file again.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
No one else seems to be corrupted, though.

Have you done arb yet? I think if you haven't and I move forward one day you'll miss it.

All I need to do is terminate Tolnay and Franco's contracts (not even Arb). Don't care about the rest of arb.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
a987e10309fec974e16828445ec142c9.jpg

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Just a thought. Did all y'all import after downloading the current and latest game file and haven't updated the game file on 22 yet?

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I was a couple behind so I had to check for a new file after importing on 22. I just downloaded again and I’m at 11/22.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
This is fucked for me. Tried virtually everything. Figs file just doesn't work and I downloaded it 3 times. I think I've lost my original save on 21 in the process too so can't even try re-importing, which I already tried twice anyway.

My only other hope would be for someone else to maybe share their 21 game save file with me.

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
This is fucked for me. Tried virtually everything. Figs file just doesn't work and I downloaded it 3 times. I think I've lost my original save on 21 in the process too so can't even try re-importing, which I already tried twice anyway.

My only other hope would be for someone else to maybe share their 21 game save file with me.
As luck would have it, I still have the 21 wbl.lg folder. Thought it was bah-leted when uninstalling. Want me to zip it up and toss on OneDrive?

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
@fignuts @Karl Hungus - I thought this was going to work as it all imported fine. As soon as I tried to update I got the same database errors happen.

You know I have been stupid, and no-one's mentioned this, but I never updated to the latest 22 patch.

Am hoping that's the problem, so will do that, re-import and see how we go.

I BET IT IS THAT.

Which would again make it me being fucking stupid that's the problem.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
I didn't know there was one :dunno:

I should have worked this out a lot sooner. Just passed me by for some reason. I think it's the fact that the UK is now Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome, and it's distracting trying to do anything else other than stay alive at this point.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Someone @ me when we get to FA discounts. My owner took money away from my budget and the old ass IFA OF I bought last FA took all my money.