• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
@Karl Hungus - End of last season, I didn't resign my minor leaguers (I thought I did, export mustn't have taken in the midst of my problems), so I have two very bare bones teams which are going to be an absolute headache to sign everyone I need. Do you have any ideas of a shortcut?
Should have spent more time on ur team and less time being SHOOK over DELTA FARCE and this wouldn’t have happened beotch.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Should have spent more time on ur team and less time being SHOOK over DELTA FARCE and this wouldn’t have happened beotch.

You accuse me of spending time thinking about covid when in fact it's you that spends every fucking day posting on the covid thread.... :laughing:

TonyGin&Juice

QUAL ain’t got them files so give up the ghost on that shit. Having to manually add my SMOKING logos always makes me sad because I know none of you hoez adding them.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
ISP issue. I've got download speeds of almost 800mbps but upload is only around 1. Apparently it's my area & not just my house.

Soonerfan09

Football season has started and I don’t have time to run Moscow anymore, so y’all can open them up to other owners or keep them from sucking and I’ll try to pick back up around December.

TonyGin&Juice

Football season has started and I don’t have time to run Moscow anymore, so y’all can open them up to other owners or keep them from sucking and I’ll try to pick back up around December.

We need to start recruiting more WINNERS like this new guy before my immersion goes back to VERY LOW 20/80 and I go back to not exporting while my budget is $0.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Because we need to fill all the teams, not just one. Doh just abandoned his recruiting thread to take a victory lap

TonyGin&Juice

It’s taken how many years to get two new owners that are active and haven’t completely disappeared within days of joining?

jdlikewhoa

The WBL is a lifetime commitment. If you truly don’t have 5 minutes a day, then set things on AUTO

john_buffalo

Came, saw, conquered, left. Enjoyed it. Bye.
Have to love my AAA Philadelphia Patriots. Since 2084 they are 225-755 (.230). In 2087 they were a perfect 0-140. Last year they were 19-121.
Happy to say they are 12-8 so far this year.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Have to love my AAA Philadelphia Patriots. Since 2084 they are 225-755 (.230). In 2087 they were a perfect 0-140. Last year they were 19-121.
Happy to say they are 12-8 so far this year.

That was my fault for not checking their roster. I'm guessing they had like 10 guys most of those years.