• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2092 Playoffs

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Joel Embiid def not working for me mate

rdFkQgL.gif

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Is it not working for anyone else? I'm watching the stream from the thread right now so not sure what's going on.

john_buffalo

Came, saw, conquered, left. Enjoyed it. Bye.
Well, we tried. Good year, bad ending.
Congrats Pac Men. Good luck in the championship.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
And ready to lose... Only thing I ask to stop for is when Juarez is healthy, I'd like him back in the lineup.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
And ready to lose... Only thing I ask to stop for is when Juarez is healthy, I'd like him back in the lineup.

Is he able to just be slotted in? I didn't want to mess with your lineups when he got hurt because his backup was actually starting at another position.

doh

Is he able to just be slotted in? I didn't want to mess with your lineups when he got hurt because his backup was actually starting at another position.
I took him out of the lineup... but if you're running these now, I'll be around.

doh

gg

Mouton had an insane season. 309 Ks were most since the heyday of SPs in the WBL. Bish had 335 in '49, Martin 317 in '39, Don Mason 313 in '43, Nakamura 312 in '43 then this year from Mouton who is a former 7th round pick.

First 300+ K season in 43 simulation years!

Looking back at LCS... Buffalo had us 2-2 and tied in the 9th at home, pulled through in game 5. Then in Game 6 we were down in the 8th but won.

now let's get some more ACTIVE owners in 2093!

doh

For fellow owners who were over budget for picks... now I am able to sign them. I think the Drafts timing means it counts in both budget seasons. It's weird.