• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2093 SEASON

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
RIGGERS ROLLIN!

I think I actually have a decent pitching staff after drafting pitchers with every single pick for 30 years.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Guy with no jerb and no reason to live will forget about the one thing going on in his life. What a time to be alive.

Don't go changing Tony, but I have a wife and kids, a pretty good financial situation, and some extremely nice guitars so that's three more reasons to live than you.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Don't go changing Tony, but I have a wife and kids, a pretty good financial situation, and some extremely nice guitars so that's three more reasons to live than you.

I just donated $5K to the animal shelter my void boiz came from and am just about to pick up my new '62 SG that may or may not have been used by Ann Wilson of Heart! Suck my asspipe and then kill urself immediately.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
I just donated $5K to the animal shelter my void boiz came from and am just about to pick up my new '62 SG that may or may not have been used by Ann Wilson of Heart! Suck my asspipe and then kill urself immediately.

Pics or it didn't fucking happen.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
4 injuries picked up during this series including to my best RP and best hitter?

lulz

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
We're going to get clobbered here in the next little while. Next game is going up asap & I can't promise another tonight.