• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2093 SEASON

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Wait... In Game 6, I was up 3-1 in the bottom of the 8th ready to close out the series.

My RP gave up 7 runs and was never taken out. WTF is this manager smoking?

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
@Mr. Radpants

You've got two bullpen injuries (trainer & botte) but not really anyone to replace them. I could switch to a four-man rotation & put Hoyer or Andrei in at long relief if you want.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
We should have a big sendoff year for the league where everyone comes back and tries for 1 more season

It could even be a few seasons.

The end is coming. We're paid up on hosting through 12/24/2022 but I'm not planning on renewing beyond that. If someone wanted to step up & be the new full-time commish I'd keep playing (and could sim from time to time), but for right now I'm pretty burned out.

doh

It could even be a few seasons.

The end is coming. We're paid up on hosting through 12/24/2022 but I'm not planning on renewing beyond that. If someone wanted to step up & be the new full-time commish I'd keep playing (and could sim from time to time), but for right now I'm pretty burned out.
Is it my turn to SAVE US and become commish?

Basically all of my best players are FA/opted out....

doh

My team has a lot of fat to trim
You can non-tender guys in Arb that you don't really need. That'll save you some money.

And let me introduce you to a WBL-term that I coined... CUM DUMP (basically trading off salary just to get rid of it).

Skeeter

Uber felon
You can non-tender guys in Arb that you don't really need. That'll save you some money.

And let me introduce you to a WBL-term that I coined... CUM DUMP (basically trading off salary just to get rid of it).
Quite a few guys I dumped in arbitration. Including a career .500 pitcher who is out for a year with major arm surgery who wants 24 million / year.